Desktop & App Virtualization VMUG Community

Desktop_and_App_Virtualization.png
This community will serve as a resource for information and discussion on VMware's technologies relating to Desktop & App Virtualization. 

Join in the conversation, this is your community!

Some of VMware's products in the Desktop & App Virtualization realm are Horizon, Workstation, App Volumes.

#AppVolumes
#NSXforHorizon
#ThinApp
#UserEnvironmentManager
#vRealizeOperationsforHorizon
#vSANforHorizon

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Nick No downside to what I understand.  There is actually some benefits of using UAGs both internally and externally. If  at the moment you're tunneling trafic through your connection servers. You can instead do it using UAGs that takes some pressure ...

• Horizon ortamınızda yüklü olan Anti-Virus yazılımlarında  tanımlayabileceğiniz Exclusion değerleri; Horizon Agent "C:\Program Files\Common Files\VMware\View Composer Guest Agent\vmware-svi-ga.exe" ...

• Just curious anyone's thoughts - Is there a downside to using a UAG for both internal and external connections instead of internal connections directly to the connections server, especially if we are going to enforce MFA for all connections?  Thanks ...

• Hi Herminio,   Thank you for your comment and valuable links. It is helpful for me to get an idea of another approach to the deal.   Cheers, and be healthy on COVI-19. ------------------------------ Shawn Kim Director Goodus, ...

• Hi Shawn, I hope everything goes very well with you, your family and friends in Seoul Recently I was taking the VTSP content from Horizon on the VMware education platform, I just saw this information that can help you. I hope they'll help you Greetings ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.