EUC VMUG Community

eucbanner.png
This new community will serve as a resource for information and discussion on VMware's technologies relating to End User Computing.

Some of VMware's products in the EUC space are Horizon (View), Horizon Cloud, App Volumes, User Environment Manager, vIDM, and Workspace ONE Unified Endpoint Management.

#EUC

Latest Discussion Posts

• A good article to introduce (or re-introduce) you to the fact that we all have the ability to help our organization retain top talent by creating a more desirable end-user experience. ------------------------------ Ben Lambert Thomas Jefferson University ...

• Design the Employee Experience Now and Enable… Missing the Simple Stuff… When I'm traveling around the country working with customers, I'm surprised how often folks think of robots like "Rosie" from the Jetsons. They are thinking about how Artificial ...

• How to use two-factor authentication in Horizon… Two-factor authentication can provide additional security in VDI. For VMware customers, it's relatively easy to set up two-factor authentication in Horizon View. ------------------------------ Steve ...

• Employee: Get Me Technology That Works. New recruits, we feel your pain. If this onboarding experience sounds familiar, direct your local IT decision maker to www.vmware.com/radius/employeesfirst. VMware's digital workspace solutions make onboarding ...

• Windows 10 Feature Walk-through Videos You Don't Want to Miss Windows 10 Feature Walk-through Videos You… Here's the scoop on a set of videos that you don't want to miss. They are Windows 10 feature walk-through videos that provide dramatically ...

Leadership Team

Veterans United Home Loans
VMUG

Announcements

• Horizon 7.7 Released!

VMware Horizon 7 version 7.7 and VMware Horizon Client 4.10 are now available! Because there are so many new features and enhancements, we’ve grouped them according to the benefits that enterprises find most valuable. Even so, we couldn’t fit them all in. (Several sets of release notes are required for the complete list.)

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.