Healthcare

Healthcare_Online_Community_Logo.png
ABOUT US

We welcome you to the new Healthcare VMUG Community. This community will allow healthcare professionals to connect online, learn from each other, discuss topics of interest, know about the healthcare events, and share blogs and articles. We look forward to you joining us in this online community and encourage your participation to make this a source of information for the Healthcare community.

Please ask questions, participate in discussions, post topics and content, help each other and make this community a success.

The leaders of this community are healthcare IT professionals just like you from different healthcare organizations. VMware members are also included to provide any support.

#healthcare
#vmwarehealthcare
#vmughealthcare

Useful Links
1. VMware Healthcare IT Solutions
2. VMware Healthcare Blogs​​​​

PLEASE TAKE THE HEALTHCARE IT SURVEY

Latest Discussion Posts

• Please take the Healthcare IT Survey https://insights.vmware.com/surveys/RYFTNK/ ------------------------------ Adam Khan Engineer VMware Naperville IL ------------------------------

• Thank you Dave! ------------------------------ Keith Nunnery Partner/Principal AcuityIS Las Vegas NV ------------------------------

• Keith. We did the same upgrade 2 years back at my old job, with McKesson PACS, from physical to virtual. All the Servers were delivered via OVA, as you mentioned, and the first thing I noticed was, they were on a much older OS, than I would have preferred.  ...

• Hey Tom - very helpful, thank you for the reply I can safely say TODAY my PACS environment is running smoothly; must perform at optimal limits everyday. By mid-eyar the experts at Change HealthCare (aka McKesson) will have the environment running on ...

• Keith, Before I joined VMware I was at a Healthcare provider in Dallas. I moved us from 50% to 90%+ virtualized so performance issues is most everything that I dealt with. Any problems you have with PACS today will transition from physical to virtual. ...

Leadership Team

ProMedica
VMware
VMware
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
VMware
Scripps Health

Announcements

• Please join VMware and Dell EMC Healthcare for a private reception during HIMSS19

Tuesday, Febuary 12, 2019
    5:00 pm - 7:00 pm

3Nine at the Plaza
    9700 International Dr
    Orlando, FL 32819

Please join VMware and Dell EMC Healthcare teams for a private reception during HIMSS19 to celebrate in your successes and network with friends and colleagues.

We look forward to spending quality time together at HIMSS19. We will see you in Orlando!

REGISTER

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.