VMUG Advantage Community

Welcome to the VMUG Advantage Community! This community is a place to connect with other VMUG Advantage members, discuss membership benefits and stay up-to-date on all new offerings.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Just to point out that 10gb networking equipment isn't terribly expensive these days.  Used OEM 10gb NICs can be found on Amazon for $30 or so, and a Mikrotik 5 port 10gbe switch can be had new for $140 or so.  Use copper DACs to connect for about $10, ...

• David, I'll take a crack at your questions until Matt arrives to school me (read, let me know what I missed)! I've read a lot of his help and comments, top notch source of information and guidance. Here is just a smidge of joy that vMotion can provide: ...

• Hi Aaron,  Thanks for your message. At this time we do not have an update to share regarding these products coming to EVALExperience.  We work closely with VMware and will provide any updates as they may come!  As always, thank you for your feedback.   ...

• Any word if Carbon Black or HCX are going to make it into the EvalExperience catalog? ------------------------------ Aaron ------------------------------

• I would definitely use two separate adapters to connect.  As for your target configuration, this is a fantastic article from VCDX Chris Wahl that still applies. When To Use Multiple Subnet iSCSI Network Design - Wahl Network You also asked about using ...

Announcements

• Professional Development Series

Kickstart Your Career This Month

Throughout August, VMUG Advantage members are invited to participate in an exclusive professional development series! Refer to the discussion thread to your left for more information on how to participate. 

Latest Shared Files