VMUG Advantage Community

Welcome to the VMUG Advantage Community! This community is a place to connect with other VMUG Advantage members, discuss membership benefits and stay up-to-date on all new offerings.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hey Franck, So I am the person that does these updates and I can tell you the store front is currently in the process of doing this update.  They had an issue with 3 of the files but I think we have that addressed now.  While delays in new versions is ...

• Hi, I'm sorry, but the only intend of that post was to get further with the help of the others. After more than 3 months, apologies will not bring me anywhere.  I need that update to test several upgrade scenarios and I can't do it. More than 3 months ...

• I was able to perform a deployment in my lab using the JSON file.  The JSON file can be found on the cloud builder VM.  I was able to pull the JSON file down from the Cloud Builder VM and edit all the parameters to fit what I wanted to deploy.  No issues ...

• Hi Zach, Not sure if it's pertinent as most folks use Excel by default - my go to is LibreOffice generally and formatting on some cells using that caused some headscratching until I reverted to the Microsoft product to save the deployment parameters. ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Skyline Advisor

Hi Tom,  Thanks for your message, and I'm happy to hear you're enjoying vSphere 7!   We have made this request to VMware and will keep Advantage members updated on any Skyline additions.  Thanks! ------------------------------ Molly Smith N/A VMUG ...

Announcements

Latest Shared Files