Special Interest Home

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thanks Lindy! Love the idea of inclusion also for other under-represented groups in tech! Once we have our foot in the door, it's just good manners to hold it open for the people coming up behind us. I'm still open to additional feedback, but the message ...

• Monica this is great! (BTW...sorry for the delay in responding!)  For the panels that I moderated in 2018 I would also include mentoring, and many of the panels it naturally just went there. It resonated with the audience no matter the gender mix. Many ...

• Hi Ladies, I've been asked to talk about succeeding as a woman in a male-dominated industry for a women's career / networking group my company runs. I know my own story of course, but I think I've been fairly lucky and want to speak to as many experiences ...

• Again, thank you to everyone who responded! I am waiting for feedback from VMUG to see if the Women's Panel will appear on the content and speaker list, but we don't have to wait for the approval. If you would like to have a women's panel in your market ...

• Profile Picture

RE: More Panels in 2019

Late to the discussion but am interested. I'm just starting to study for certification so while I wouldn't be comfortable making a technical presentation, I would be comfortable talking about the certification process and, if deemed valuable, doing so ...

Leadership Team

RoundTower Technologies
VMware
Blue Prism Software Inc

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.