Special Interest Home

Latest Discussion Posts

• Again, thank you to everyone who responded! I am waiting for feedback from VMUG to see if the Women's Panel will appear on the content and speaker list, but we don't have to wait for the approval. If you would like to have a women's panel in your market ...

• Late to the discussion but am interested. I'm just starting to study for certification so while I wouldn't be comfortable making a technical presentation, I would be comfortable talking about the certification process and, if deemed valuable, doing so ...

• Adding a yes please for UK based events if possible as well. I'd be happy to get involved in anyway I can to support this idea. ------------------------------ Katherine Skilling PSO Senior Consultant VMware London ------------------------------

• Thank you Ladies for all the responses! It has been submitted! If accepted, I will need all of you and more! Stay tuned! Looking forward to this! ------------------------------ Lindy Collier VMUG Leader, vLadies Leader, vExpert 2018 Indianapolis, IN ...

• Would love to see more women in technology represented on panels and as presenters. I'll be sure to attend any at the SoCal UserCon! ------------------------------ Monica Pardee Sr. Systems Administrator, VIZIO VMUG Leader ------------------------- ...

Leadership Team

RoundTower Technologies
VMware
Blue Prism Software Inc

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.