vLadies Community

vLadiesCommunityLogo.jpg

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Ladies, We would love to hear your feedback at Design Studio VMworld! We have a over 90 topics and 500 sessions to select from! These are live interactive sessions where you can directly provide feedback to our Designers. Sign up here: https://bit.ly/2DSSaBlD1 ...

• Profile Picture

VLadies -LATAM

hello, I am a new Costa Rica VMUG leader and SWE global ambassador. I am looking for v-ladies in Latin-America to connect and work together in projects related to diversity, technology, and empowerment. Also, I would like to know what are doing other ...

• Hi Jennifer, Thanks so much for posting this to the Community, what a great resource for the vLadies Community! ------------------------------ Lauren Malloy N/A VMUG Franklin TN ------------------------------

• Hi vLadies, I wanted to give a shout-out to the IEEE Women in Engineering Leadership Conference, which was held this year as a series of virtual talks and panels over the course of June. I watched most of them and found them useful and uplifting.  They've ...

• HI Jennifer, Thank you so much for finding us and attending the session at the Indy UserCon yesterday. WE ARE SO GLAD YOU ARE HERE!  Can you send me your email address via Twitter, or through the message function in here? I would love to have you on ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.