vLadies Community

vLadiesCommunityLogo.jpg

Latest Discussion Posts

• yes !!! I want to win a free pass :) ------------------------------ Blanca Navarro Architect DXC San Jose AL ------------------------------

• VMUG is excited to be a sponsor of the online Women in Technology World Series from November 16–20. Register with the code vmug20 to receive 20% off your conference pass. Interested in winning a FREE PASS ? We will be choosing from vLadies Members ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hi Ladies, We would love to hear your feedback at Design Studio VMworld! We have a over 90 topics and 500 sessions to select from! These are live interactive sessions where you can directly provide feedback to our Designers. Sign up here: https://bit.ly/2DSSaBlD1 ...

• Profile Picture

VLadies -LATAM

hello, I am a new Costa Rica VMUG leader and SWE global ambassador. I am looking for v-ladies in Latin-America to connect and work together in projects related to diversity, technology, and empowerment. Also, I would like to know what are doing other ...

• Hi Jennifer, Thanks so much for posting this to the Community, what a great resource for the vLadies Community! ------------------------------ Lauren Malloy N/A VMUG Franklin TN ------------------------------

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.