Network & Security VMUG Community

NSX__1_.png

This community will serve as a resource for information and discussion on VMware's technologies relating to Network & Security. 

Join in the conversation, this is your community!

Some of VMware's products in the Network & Security realm are NSX, AppDefense, Service Defined Firewall, vRealize Network Insight. 

#NSX

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi VMUG, Whether you're a vSphere admin who's never used VMC, or you're already a VMware Cloud pro, we'd like your input on a new design to help you setup your SDDC and connect it to your on-prem datacenter and AWS as quickly and easily as possible. Sign ...

• Silicon Valley VMUG would like to invite you to the upcoming virtual event to get an a deep understanding of the top-rated SD-WAN solution.  The rapid proliferation of the cloud has created workload placement challenges that have pushed legacy networks ...

• Hello VMUG!  I hope everyone enjoyed VMworld!  The Design team has Design Studio sessions today and tomorrow, we still have openings for tomorrows sessions: UX0020 Centralized Assignment Management for Multi-Cloud Horizon Deployments:  https://lnkd.in/gm4GNfU ...

• Hi Avi, Sorry, I think i misunderstand your question. As far as I understand, NSX lets you have to set it to allow, drop or block. It's doesn't have any rules to open or close ports dynamically. ------------------------------ Michael Lee Pro-Datech ...

• Thanks Michael, do you mean that it's possible RTCP ports will be closed normally unless there is a definite RTCP traffic and not say someone running SMB over those same ports? ------------------------------ Avi Elmaliah Architect H Tel Aviv ------- ...