Network & Security VMUG Community

NSX__1_.png

This community will serve as a resource for information and discussion on VMware's technologies relating to Network & Security. 

Join in the conversation, this is your community!

Some of VMware's products in the Network & Security realm are NSX, AppDefense, Service Defined Firewall, vRealize Network Insight. 

#NSX

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thanks for the hints Nicholas! I already tried to disable ARP Snooping on the Segment's profiles, but no joy. I didn't try with DHCPSnooping, but because in my scenario there is no DHCP involved. What I'm looking for is not to modify all timers for ...

• Are you trying to modify the T0-T1 timeouts? Those run BFD so there shouldn't be a whole lot to worry about there... IP Discovery is not globally configured on the T1, including ARP. This should be done on the logical segment. TBH, it sounds like there's ...

• Alright - let's fan out from here:  Use the command `get logical-router` to show all VRFs for your Edge Transport Node Once in the  service router Tier-0 instance, (use the command `vrf n`, in my case 2) to view details on that BGP neighbors: Once ...

• Nicholas - Q1 - yes there are intermediate devices- multiple but Cisco routers. Q2 - yes, customer team have already tried that. Thx. ...

• Hi, Request you to elaborate your query in detail to address. ------------------------------ Sachin Bhardwaj ------------------------------