Cloud Management Platform VMUG Community

Cloud_Management.png

This community will serve as a resource for information and discussion on VMware's technologies relating to Cloud Management Platform. 

Join in the conversation, this is your community!

Some of VMware's products in the Cloud Management Platform realm are vRealize, vCloud,  VMware Integrated OpenStack

#vRealizeNetworkInsight
#vRealizeCodeStream
#vRealizeBusinessforCloud
#VMwareIntegratedOpenStack
#IntelligentOperations

​​​​​​

Latest Discussion Posts

• vRealize Automation: Adoption Blockers - 45 minutes  If you have tried vRealize Automation 8X but ultimately decided to go with another product OR you are evaluating vRealize Automation 8X but it's stuck in your test environment, we'd love to hear ...

• Do you have  experience with the purchasing of vRealize or VMware Cloud products? Take a moment to fill out this   survey ! ------------------------------ Safa Dada UX Research Program Manager VMware Palo Alto, CA ------------------------------

• I have scheduled one of my reports to send mail now the content of the mail is such as follow:   The attached report was generated and emailed by vRealize Operations Manager Report Title:    Custom Memory Workload / Utilization / CPU usage and configured ...

• Profile Picture

vROPS Webinar

Is there any webcast or webinar about vROPS 8.2 ? ------------------------------ John simon Engineer vMware California CA ------------------------------

• Hello VMUG!  I hope everyone enjoyed VMworld!  The Design team has Design Studio sessions today and tomorrow, we still have some openings for tomorrows sessions: UX0020 Centralized Assignment Management for Multi-Cloud Horizon Deployments:  ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.