Data Center & Cloud Infrastructure VMUG Community

Data_Center_and_Cloud_Infrastructure.png
This community is a resource for information and discussion on VMware's technologies relating to Data Center & Cloud Infrastructure. 

Join in the conversation, this is your community!

Some of VMware's products in the Data Center & Cloud Infrastructure realm are vSphere, vCenter, VMC on AWS, VMC on Dell EMC, vCF. 
#vCenterServer
#vCloud Availability for vCloud Director
#vSphere
#vSphere with Operations Management

Latest Discussion Posts

• We're beginning the overall upgrade from pre-7.0 to 7.0 in our environment. Our 6.7 vCenter Server used IP address instead of FQDN on the network and we configured our 7.0 vCenter Server to use FQDN because we plan to change it's IP address in the future. ...

• Hi Does anyone know, does Cisco have a vibs depot for pulling down the latest ESXi updates, in the same way that Lenovo, Dell and HPE have their repos that you can link into vLCM, and get drivers and hardware related updates? I've searched high and low, ...

• We have a handful of topics we are looking for user feedback on, sign up below to connect directly with the VMware Design team! VMware Cloud: a simple way to create an SDDC with seamless collaboration  Whether you're a vSphere admin who's never used ...

• I was able to do this by: Deleting nvram and vmsd Altering hardware level in vmx file to 8 Remove network from ovf file Remove 4 lines from ovf file      <vmw:Config ovf:required="false" vmw:key="flags.vvtdEnabled" vmw:value="false"/>      <vmw:Config ...

• Hi everyone, I've been tasked with converting a v6.7 VM back to v5.1, and have had no success with the instructions I've found online so far. I've got a client VM that was a v5.1 ova sent to us, a number of changes were made to the VM - OS upgraded, ...

Announcements