Data Center & Cloud Infrastructure VMUG Community

Data_Center_and_Cloud_Infrastructure.png
This community is a resource for information and discussion on VMware's technologies relating to Data Center & Cloud Infrastructure. 

Join in the conversation, this is your community!

Some of VMware's products in the Data Center & Cloud Infrastructure realm are vSphere, vCenter, VMC on AWS, VMC on Dell EMC, vCF. 
#vCenterServer
#vCloud Availability for vCloud Director
#vSphere
#vSphere with Operations Management

Latest Discussion Posts

• vSphere AMA with VMware Experts. Thank you for all your participation. Hope this AMA event was helpful. Do you wish to get your vSphere Install/Upgrade questions answered from the Experts around the globe? Login to our VMTN community space here   ...

• Hi Kenny, During next upgrade cycle please consider these options. Mount VMware Tools Installer inside Guest OS. Open command prompt and change the target to the CD-ROM drive. Run the below command, setup64.exe /S /v"/qn REBOOT=R ADDLOCAL=All ...

• Thank you Marvin.  I'm still new to ESXi but is it reasonable to think that a tested VMware compatible system would not have this kind of trouble out of the gate?  I've attached a pic of the network interfaces for the system and what ESXi sees.  I'm guessing ...

• Hello Zac, Glad to hear that. Hope this AMA event was helpful. Do you wish to get your vSphere Install/Upgrade questions answered from the Experts around the globe beyond the AMA event? Login to our VMTN community space here and post your question ...

• Hi Aaron, It sounds like the network on the ESX host is not set up correctly to accommodate the vCenter Server. It's highly possible that you may just have to tweak VSS in the ESXi host. How many NICs does the ESXi host have? You said just one correct? ...

Announcements