Data Center & Cloud Infrastructure VMUG Community

Data_Center_and_Cloud_Infrastructure.png
This community is a resource for information and discussion on VMware's technologies relating to Data Center & Cloud Infrastructure. 

Join in the conversation, this is your community!

Some of VMware's products in the Data Center & Cloud Infrastructure realm are vSphere, vCenter, VMC on AWS, VMC on Dell EMC, vCF. 
#vCenterServer
#vCloud Availability for vCloud Director
#vSphere
#vSphere with Operations Management

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Community Members! Join Zadara on July 22nd for a Webcast that highlights how VMware Cloud on AWS users can leverage the advanced capabilities of Zadara's Enterprise Data Cloud to tailor storage to their needs. Interested in attending? Register ...

• vSphere AMA with VMware Experts. Thank you for all your participation. Hope this AMA event was helpful. Do you wish to get your vSphere Install/Upgrade questions answered from the Experts around the globe? Login to our VMTN community space here   ...

• Hi Kenny, During next upgrade cycle please consider these options. Mount VMware Tools Installer inside Guest OS. Open command prompt and change the target to the CD-ROM drive. Run the below command, setup64.exe /S /v"/qn REBOOT=R ADDLOCAL=All ...

• Thank you Marvin.  I'm still new to ESXi but is it reasonable to think that a tested VMware compatible system would not have this kind of trouble out of the gate?  I've attached a pic of the network interfaces for the system and what ESXi sees.  I'm guessing ...

• Hello Zac, Glad to hear that. Hope this AMA event was helpful. Do you wish to get your vSphere Install/Upgrade questions answered from the Experts around the globe beyond the AMA event? Login to our VMTN community space here and post your question ...

Announcements