Data Center & Cloud Infrastructure VMUG Community

Data_Center_and_Cloud_Infrastructure.png
This community will serve as a resource for information and discussion on VMware's technologies relating to Data Center & Cloud Infrastructure

Join in the conversation, this is your community!

Some of VMware's products in the Data Center & Cloud Infrastructure realm are vSphere, vCenter, VMC on AWS, VMC on Dell EMC, vCF. 
#vCenterServer
#vCloud Availability for vCloud Director
#vSphere
#vSphere with Operations Management

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Data Center and Cloud Infrastructure VMUG Community Members! Join Jodey Hogeland and Matt Wallace on June 4th at 1PM EST as they discuss public cloud storage and factors to consider for real TCO, how to use your existing on-prem VMware and Dell ...

• Hey Brian, @BrianWard has great suggestions. My comments here are based on experiences and what your project might require as a best practice. Whatever you do...TEST TEST TEST and TEST AGAIN. WAN speed is always the slowest link. ​I am fortunate ...

• If you're looking to perform bulk migrations, I'd also take a look at our Hybrid Cloud eXtension platform (HCX).   It's designed for bulk DC migrations.  It enables the definition of move groups, background syncing and minimal disruptions.  It can also ...

• Hi Keith, and thanks for the reply. I've got a few tools in the toolkit.  vSphere replication of course, but I also have a few Veeam and Zerto licenses that could accomplish the same thing.  What I'm wondering about is doing this natively with vMotion.  ...

• Hey Brian, You have a very good question about Data Center Migration. Without knowing everything about your project my first suggestion to you is vSphere Replication . WAN speed is critical and if there is any doubt, then go slow. vRep and Site Recovery ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.