VMUG at VMworld Barcelona 2017

VMworld_image.jpg
Welcome to the VMUG Community page for VMworld Europe in Barcelona! We will be updating this page with information regarding the VMUG Member Party, booth details, giveaways and meet-ups. 

Use this space to connect with other members attending the event, share details about sessions and any insight for those attending VMworld for the first time!

Not signed up yet? Click here to register for VMworld. 

We look forward to connecting with you in Barcelona!

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

Join the 2018 Community!

If you're attending VMworld Europe 2018, please join the VMworld EU 2018 community to stay up to date on all things VMUG in Barcelona. The 2017 community will be closing soon, so connect with other attendees in the 2018 group! See you there :) ------------------------------ ...

• Hi everyone! I heard some partners were giving away passes, so I would check out Twitter to see if there are any contests to win passes. ------------------------------ Ann Saari VMUG ------------------------------

• ​Hello all, Is there a way to get/win a free pass? Thanks RM ------------------------------ Rahul Madan HDS Slough ------------------------------

• Dear All This year I cant attend , Not going Kind Regards ------------------------------ Loai Abdallatif Hadara Ramallah/Albireh ------------------------------

• Yes I'm going ------------------------------ STEFANO COLOMBO Cdm tecnoconsulting Bologna ------------------------------

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.