Star Wars: The Last Jedi Community

Screen_Shot_2017-12-11_at_4_51_52_PM.png

Latest Discussion Posts

• What did everyone think about Solo?   I put a Spoilers tag so we can talk openly. :) ------------------------------ Ben Liebowitz, VCP, vExpert NJ VMUG Leader ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Luke

​I think he's gone ala yoda and mace etc,,,,still what do you think he meant when he told kylo that if he killed him, like his father (han solo) he'd be with him forever ???   ------------------------------ Jennifer Steele Other NETSCOUT Plano MA - ...

• ​I'm with you -- felt so unresolved! ------------------------------ Jennifer Steele Other NETSCOUT Plano MA ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Meh

Saw it 2X. Was hoping the second go-round I'd like it more. Pros MORE creatures!!!! - this was missing from ROGUE ONE​. For me Star Wars franchise built on the creation of never-before-seen life forms. BETTER planets - felt immersed at each location ...

• I saw it 12/31 and I liked it and was not disappointed.  I didn't have big expectations going in so the bar was pretty low but a fun movie.  It was great seeing with my kids (11 and 9) and to see them into Star Wars.  My oldest is into the Star Wars Lego's ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.