VMUG at VMworld Barcelona 2018

Power_Up_Community_Banner.png

Welcome to the VMUG Community page for VMworld EU in Barcelona! We will be updating this page with information regarding VMUG activities during VMworld, including booth details, giveaways, meet-ups and more! 

Use this space to connect with other members attending the event, share details about sessions and any insight for those attending VMworld for the first time!

Not signed up yet? Click here to register for VMworld. 

We look forward to connecting with you in Barcelona!

#VMworld

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: Only...

Ciao from Italy this is my 3rd VMworld and I'm really excited to meet old and new fellows of this great community. See u there! ------------------------------ Lino Telera System administrator, Cloud Architect and DevOPS ---------------------------- ...

• Profile Picture

sure, 5th VMWorld since 2007 but still a great event! ------------------------------ Rob van der Helm Netherlands ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

This's my first time attending VMworld conference in Barcelona.See you den for more exciting moments. ------------------------------ Kwaku Danquah Team Leader VMUG Ghana Kumasi,Ashanti Region Ghana ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

It will be my first time at Vmware World and in First time in Barcelona I cannot got more excited. I've pre-booked everything in end of July :) ------------------------------ David Sokolik Check Point Software Technologies LTD --------------- ...

• Profile Picture

@Firoze Bhorat Barcelona has a mild climate in November. The temperature will probably be between 10-15 °C. And on average, it rains a little every third day. I would therefore pack clothes for autumn. ​ ------------------------------ Sebastian Kirsch ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.