VMUG at VMworld Barcelona 2018

Power_Up_Community_Banner.png

Welcome to the VMUG Community page for VMworld EU in Barcelona! We will be updating this page with information regarding VMUG activities during VMworld, including booth details, giveaways, meet-ups and more! 

Use this space to connect with other members attending the event, share details about sessions and any insight for those attending VMworld for the first time!

Not signed up yet? Click here to register for VMworld. 

We look forward to connecting with you in Barcelona!

#VMworld

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

Early Bird Pricing

Friendly reminder that early bird pricing for VMworld Europe ends on the 27 of July! Click here to register today! ------------------------------ Ann Saari VMUG ------------------------------

• Veaam are giving away 10 passes to VMworld. Enter here: https://www.veeam.com/vmworld/tickets ------------------------------ Firoze Bhorat Derivco Durban ------------------------------

• Kalimera apo Ellada! Good morning from Greece, In the heat of the Greek Summer we are waiting for a nice chill but warm weather of November. Fellow VMUGers hope to see you there too! ------------------------------ Konstantinos Kaminaris System Administrator ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Only...

Barcelona is a great city and the conference venue is really nice. I will be there and look forward to meeting fellow VMUG stewards.  My only concern is that this year the conference is on the wintery side of the year and i am unsure of what to pac ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Only...

Went last year and am going again this year.  It's a great venue and the city is beautiful.   Can't wait for this year. ------------------------------ Glen ------------------------------

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.