VMUG at VMworld Las Vegas 2018

Power_Up_Community_Banner.png

Welcome to the VMUG Community page for VMworld US 2018 in Las Vegas! We will be updating this page with information regarding the VMUG activities during VMworld, including the VMUG Member Party, booth details, giveaways, meet-ups and more! 

Use this space to connect with other members attending the event, share details about sessions and any insight for those attending VMworld for the first time.

Not signed up yet? Click here to register for VMworld. 

We look forward to connecting with you in Las Vegas!

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thank you Steve! I jumped on today to see we already have a good start to this work space. For anyone else seeing this for the first time please consider joining and helping us shape this new networking space that is targeted but not limited to the Portland, ...

• I signed up.  Thanks for setting this up.  Slack is so useful. ------------------------------ Steve Massman Mid-Missouri VMUG Leader ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

VMUGPDX on Slack

Hey there PDX VMUGers! I don't know about you all but I am signed up and excited for VMworld 2018  less than 2 months away. Last year we set up a Slack workspace for the local VMUG community to communicate leading up to and throughout the conference ...

• Now that our UserCON is in the rearview, I'm counting down the days until I see everyone again! ------------------------------ Ken Nalbone Solutions Architect Indianapolis VMUG Leader ------------------------------

• Looking forward to seeing you all there! ------------------------------ Yadin Porter de León Steering Committee | Silicon Valley VMUG Lead Advocate | Level Up Project porterdeleon@gmail.com ------------------------------

Upcoming Events

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.