Dallas-Fort Worth VMUG

Welcome to the Dallas-Fort Worth Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• If you been waiting for an easier install, SRM to gets it's own module [still plenty of work remains for this though], or new Storage DRS stuff you should check out the latest PowerCLI drop. https://blogs.vmware.com/PowerCLI/2017/04/new-release-powercli-6-5-1.html ...

• There have been a fair number of changes to the Advantage program for 2017. I think the EvalExperience is the offering to VMUG Ad members that you are interested in? In this case things roll on & off the EEx program periodically. However, multisite/vCenter ...

• My VMUG advantage expired, and I loved it, but last year license didn't include one year trial for SRM, at DFW VMUG, someone told me this year it does include SRM license, anyone has more information on that? Thanks! Norman ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

Q1 VMUG Follow up

Howdy and thanks to everyone who made it out to our VMUG Friday. We certainly had a few technical struggles and we appreciate everyone's patience as we worked through them. It was great success overall and congrats to the giveaway winners [iPad Mini, ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Welcome

Sorry, I missed your other question. Yes, the emails should still go out. With the site changes there have been some delays and they are a bit behind. You can RSVP directly on the site now if you haven't seen the email yet. Also, did you know that ...

Upcoming Events

Announcements

• May 5th DFW VMUG Event

Hello Guys,

I wanted to let everyone know that the DFW VMUG event is now live and we are set for the May 5th SMG event. We have some great speakers and some great sponsors. Don't forget after the meeting we will be getting together at Stan's Lakeview Draft House in The Colony. I'm told that we may have some live music after the vBeers for any that plan to stay later. Lastly, please help us get the word out to members and other techs in the DFW area by sharing this out on social media or kidnapping a coworker. See you soon.

John

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.