vRealize Community

vRealize_Community_banner-01.png

This new community is dedicated to SDDC management using the VMware vRealize cloud management platform. It offers an opportunity for training, education and Q&A with vRealize experts, exclusive community content and programs, discussions with peers, and much more.

VMware also offers other great resources for customers and SDDC management enthusiasts. Visit the VMware Technology Network vRealize OperationsvRealize Automation or VMware Integrated Openstack (VIO) page to tap into the limitless peer-to-peer support available. Self-solve specific issues within your VMware instance working with users around the globe, and help others, while gaining points, badges, and creating relationships.

Follow us on Twitter @vRealizeOps and @vRealizeAuto @VMware_OS to stay up to date on the latest from VMware vRealize Cloud Management.

We also have a blog about all-things SDDC management.
 Login to join the community today - and the conversation!

While posting, please make sure you tag the post appropriately using the Four use cases – Intelligent Operations, Automate IT, Developer Cloud and VMware Integrated OpenStack, or using the product tags.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

vFORUMOnline

Guys, vFORUM by VMware--VMware's premier digital infrastructure event--shall soon be there in Singapore on 4 OCT, 2018 at Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Center. And I know, many of you may not be able to be physically present there. For them, ...

• Hello VMUG! whether you are new to vRealize Network Insight or already a customer, we have exciting sessions and updates for you at VMWorld US 2018! Here's your cheat sheet - Learn how what vRealize Network Insight is Mon Aug 27th 4-5pm   ...

• [FYI] vRealize Log Insight for vCenter Server – End of Availability http://bit.ly/2LhtGbF ------------------------------ Konstantinos Kaminaris System Administrator IPTO SA ATHENS ------------------------------

• I would love to join this webinar, but do not want to keep providing you my e-mail address.  Ever since I joined VMUG I have received hundreds of spam e-mails from your partners.  It has come to the point that it is impeding my work.  I have not authorized ...

• Hello VMUG family! Whether you are currently using vRealize Operations or not, vRealize Operations 6.7 can help you better plan, scale and optimize your SDDC as well as multi-cloud environments. vRealize Operations 6.7, that went general availability ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.