Community Home

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello ladies! I'm a  local community leader for VMUG Minas. I am very happy to be part of this community. I have had great experiences in the events we did here. I'm also part of a local community called FemmeIT for girls ( http://www.femmeit.com.br ...

• Profile Picture

Hello vLadies!

Hi all, I'm a new local community leader for VMUG Orange County (SoCal) and I'm looking to revitalize our group after it went dark for about a year. I'll be at SoCal UserCon tomorrow in Long Beach if anyone else will be there and wants to connect, and ...

• Profile Picture

Say Hi to the Group

Just wanted to introduce myself and let you know how much I enjoy Higher Logic site use by VMWare . ------------------------------ Moira Goggin Other The Minds Long Beach CA ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Introduction

Hello Ladies, I want to join with you to help shape the future of women in IT. Introducing....me ....not so briefly as I'd imagined ...but I make no apologies. Here are a couple of points about my background that may be interesting .....or not: ...

• Profile Picture

Hello vLadies!

Hi there I heard about this initiative earlier this week on our CTOA call with Brad. Definitely happy to help promote or what ever needs to be done to get more ladies presenting at our VMUGs. Maybe we can create a standard slide to add in to encourage ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.