Community Home

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

Introduction

Hello Ladies, I want to join with you to help shape the future of women in IT. Introducing....me ....not so briefly as I'd imagined ...but I make no apologies. Here are a couple of points about my background that may be interesting .....or not: ...

• Profile Picture

Hello vLadies!

Hi there I heard about this initiative earlier this week on our CTOA call with Brad. Definitely happy to help promote or what ever needs to be done to get more ladies presenting at our VMUGs. Maybe we can create a standard slide to add in to encourage ...

• Hi Jodi! Thank you for reaching out to us! I am one of the co-founders of vLadies  and we would love to get your support and knowledge. Stay tuned for more details.  I have a LOT of catching up to the group to do.   Looking forward to working with ...

• Profile Picture

Hello and Welcome!

Hello Everyone i would like to introduce myself and make myself available for any questions you may have! My name is Jodi Shely and I am a Principal TAM Office of the CTO Global Field for VMware.  I have been with VMware for 6 years.  I was previously ...

• Profile Picture

Proud Member

Hi Power-Ladies, I am very excited to join this vibrant community. It is powerful and is a driving force behind the IT organizations. Currently, am attending the Spring vForum and got to learn new Analytical Tools by VMware and also about vSphere 6.7. ...

Blue Prism Software Inc

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.