Wisconsin VMUG

Welcome to the Wisconsin Community group!

Our Group meets on a semi-regular basis about once every other month. We rotate between 3 regions in the state, from Milwaukee, Madison, and the Fox Valley area.
Our local website is at www.wivmug.org

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Upcoming Events

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Everyone, Thanks for the opportunity to present in today's meeting.  Here's some of the links I shared for your review.  A copy of the presentation I made today is included in the MindMap link below in case there was a topic you wanted an update on ...

• Just published a VMworld 2018 newsletter.  If you're interested in signing up for any of the VMware North Central Newsletters, pick your interests and sign up using the links below. Product Tracker - http://vexpert.me/19p Support Insider ...

• Hi Everyone, I've secured Pat Gelsinger to come and be the keynote speaker at the WI VMUG Usercon this April 16th, 2019.  Thanks to Tony Reeves for making the suggestion.  I happened to get lucky enough to be out in Palo Alto last week and asked if he'd ...

• Hi Everyone, Myself and one of my colleagues will be starting up a re-occurring webinar series around VMware Professional Services along with Educational Services information.  You can sign up for the 1st webinar here .  I'll post when we have new ones ...

• Hi everyone, Not sure if your'e in the Milwaukee area, but we're starting up a meetup on VMware vRealize Enablement.  If you're interested in joining and happen to be in the area when we have events scheduled, you can sign up here to get notified. ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Announcements

• The WI-VMUG UserCon is Thursday, April 5th

The Wisconsin VMUG chapter will be holding it’s 9th Annual All-Day UserCon on April 5th, 2018 at the Wisconsin Center in Milwaukee. Come and join us for a full day of sessions, keynotes, vBeers (April 4th), sponsor exhibits, and swag!

We have a jam packed agenda with a great lineup of speakers covering 29 Breakouts (VMware, Community and Sponsor), 1 Keynote and 2 VMware Hands On Labs.