Denver VMUG

Welcome to the Denver Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Michael, I can't say why it would be failing to display anything but the log location for VUM is in /var/log/vmware/vmware/vmware-updatemgr/vum-server/vmware-vum-server-log4cpp.log.  If nothing in there and seems all good maybe something with your browser, ...

• Hey everyone! I just logged into vCenter to run some updates on a hypervisor, and the Lifecycle Manger seems to be missing and the Updates tab on the Hypervisor says "No View." I restarted the relevant services in the vCenter Admin console, but still ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hello DENVER VMUG!   I invite you to come join the rest of the US West Coast VMUGs to hang out later today. It's a great opportunity to meet other members and leaders of the vCommunity. My name is Franky and I am the US West Regional Champion and ...

• You're invited to the global 2021 VMUG Virtual March Event ! From anywhere in the world, log-in on March 11 to explore cutting-edge VMware Cloud topics like Kubernetes, VMware vSphere with Tanzu, VMware Azure Solutions, and MORE !   We are incredibly ...

• Hello VMUG Members! This is your invitation to  Ventura County's VMUG October 27, 2020. Join in for a technical session with ControlUp for "how ControlUp adds value with VMware Horizon for realtime monitoring your virtual desktop performance". ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.