Denver VMUG

Denver_Community_Banner.jpg

Welcome to the Denver Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Kimberly, Give me a call so we can discuss and align you with the right resources. Thank You and Best Regards, Rob Thomas   (Early Notice: I will be out on PTO from April 17 th through April 24 th offline electronically with ...

• The number of sites is one of several considerations.  I would instead advise you focus on the outcome you're looking to achieve, especially in light of the automation possibilities and that vCD 9.5 is now has support for NSX-v multi-site networking.   ...

• Know someone that loves and wants to run VMware products at scale before they ship?  My team designs and operates the private clouds for VMware, there are a couple of key openings on the team in our newly renovated office in Colorado Springs. Sr. Manager ...

• We use it extensively inside of VMware IT to run our private cloud.  Happy to do a 30-60 minute discussion on the topic.  If you are interested shoot me a mail smithb@vmware.com ------------------------------ Brian Smith VMware Colorado Springs CO - ...

• Is there someone out there that has worked closely with Director 9.5? We are standing up the environments in 9 locations and building new vCD instances.  How long do you think this would take with 3 people? -Kimberly ------------------------------ Kimberly ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.