Denver VMUG

Welcome to the Denver Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Join VMware & World Wide Technology for a Free HCI Experience Workshop Your choice to attend in either Colorado Springs or Aurora, Colorado Colorado Springs HCI Experience Day Hands On Workshop Register Now! August 13, 2019 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM ...

• Who knew so much could happen in 30 days. About a month ago I accepted an offer to return to Florida to help manage IT operations in one of our sites. Little did I know how fast things could move. It seems that all the stars aligned, the kids were ...

• Hello Denver VMUG!  vCORE Technology Partners and VMware invite you to an exclusive workshop where we will show you how VMware NSX and Micro-segmentation can address your data center security challenges. The workshop will be held from   9 a.m. to ...

• Hello Kimberly, Give me a call so we can discuss and align you with the right resources. Thank You and Best Regards, Rob Thomas   (Early Notice: I will be out on PTO from April 17 th through April 24 th offline electronically with ...

• Profile Picture

RE: vCloud Director v9.5

The number of sites is one of several considerations.  I would instead advise you focus on the outcome you're looking to achieve, especially in light of the automation possibilities and that vCD 9.5 is now has support for NSX-v multi-site networking.   ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.