Denver VMUG

Welcome to the Denver Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Muhammad, The first thing I would do is to set a specific goal.  For instance, a good goal would be to achieve the VCP-DCV certification.  In the case of that goal, I would obtain the blueprint for the exam from VMware and study the subject matter. ...

• Hello everyone. I just want to know, I am not an IT job in these days but I had almost 5 years of experience with ESXi and VMware different products. I want to expand my education and experience, how I can do it? Please reply me. Thanks ------------------------------ ...

• ​Trish,  VMware office located at 380 Interlocken Crescent Blvd, Suite 500, Broomfield, CO 80021. ------------------------------ Christian Thomas Principal Engineer Engineer Charter Communications ENGLEWOOD CO ------------------------------

• Trisch,  The workshop will be held from  9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 16  at the VMware office located at 380 Interlocken Crescent Blvd, Suite 500, Broomfield, CO 80021. ------------------------------ Dustin Poole Engineer VMware Broomfield ...

• Where will this be held? Thanks, Trisch ------------------------------ Trisch Dickerson CO Dept of State Denver CO ------------------------------

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Announcements

• SAVE THE DATE!

Join us for a Holiday Networking Mingle sponsored by Corus360
    Thursday, December 21st​

More details to follow!