Indonesia VMUG

Welcome to the Indonesia Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi looking for qualified VMware experts to join my team, email me at James.pinto@scalenow.co.id ------------------------------ James Pinto CTO PT SCALENOW SOLUSI Jakarta ------------------------------

• coba ke sini https://www.trainocate.com/ ------------------------------ Wilmen Lusthom Jakarta ------------------------------

• Halo salam kenal,  Mungkin ada yang bisa bantu kasih referensi untuk training vsphere 6.5 di sekitar Bandung dan Jakarta. Terima kasih sebelumnya ------------------------------ Edy Afrizal System Administrator PT. Len Industri (Persero) Bandung --- ...

• Hello Indonesia VMUG Members! Want the opportunity to share your feedback and experience with VMUG? What would you like to see offered and/or improved? More importantly, do you want the chance to win up to $100?! If you said yes to the above questions, ...

• I have a challange, I have a setup of: 2 Dell R730 Server with ESXi 6.5 1 Dell MD3820f 1 Brocade 300 SAN Switch The challange is when accessing SAN Storage, it's very slow. It take 10 minutes to rescan VMFS, also when accessing file Web Client File Browser. ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.