UK - North East England VMUG

NEVMUG.jpg

Welcome to the UK - North East England Community group site.

Who we are:

We are a local community within the North East of England who are passionate about virtualisation, we actively run three group sessions a year within the Newcastle Area to provide the local community with the latest trends in the IT market.

The NE VMUG Group has five active leaders that organise the events details below:

NE VMUG Leadership Team 

Check out of collaboration tools:

2020 Planned Events

Thursday 2nd July @Zoom 

• VMware platform for a new decade…
    • Three-tier infrastructures and workloads are evolving rapidly to modern architectures. How do you prepare your environment for this evolution? How do you ensure your VMware platform is ready for a new decade? During this virtual VMUG event Frank, Duncan, and Cormac will discuss what VMware is doing to make your life as a VMware administrator/architect easier! How VMware vSphere, VMware Cloud Foundation, and VMware vSAN are the enablers of the next evolution of IT services.
    • Frank Denneman:   vSphere 7 – with a focus on Kubernetes and DRS 2.0
    • Duncan Epping:      Intro into the world of HCI and vSAN File Services
    • Cormac Hogan:       VCF 4.0 for vSphere with Kubernetes, and what’s new in Cloud Native Storage

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi all I'm new to VMware and I am looking purchase the Advantage membership. I would like to know what is the best vSphere book to buy that also includes lab exercises that i can gain from the benefits of the advantage subscription?  Thanks ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

VMworld 2020

Hey, there! I'm VMUG President Steve Athanas. I am sure by now you have heard that VMworld is kicking off at the end of this month – virtually of course! It's going to be a phenomenal event and I want to make sure you don't miss any of the amazing things ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

alburns.com
Q Associates

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.