Charleston VMUG

vmworld_graphic.png

Welcome to the Charleston Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hey, there! I'm VMUG President Steve Athanas. I am sure by now you have heard that VMworld is kicking off at the end of this month – virtually of course! It's going to be a phenomenal event and I want to make sure you don't miss any of the amazing things ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Virtual VMUG

Hello Ron and Charleston VMUG Members! So great to see you are hosting a virtual meeting for your members! Members - hope you're able to join in! Stay well! ------------------------------ Lauren Malloy N/A VMUG Franklin TN ------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

Virtual VMUG

Join us for a Virtual VMUG! May 8th 2020 from 11am to noon. VSphere7 What's new! Registration link for the web presentation here ->  https://vmware.zoom.us/ webinar/register/WN_QwMIh0DWS_ yzozXVZ1jpQQ After registering here you will get the link/access ...

• Hi Fellow VMUG Members,  I hope you all are staying safe and healthy. We are offering a series of free webcasts showing tips and tricks on managing your virtual & cloud environments. I thought I would share the invitation to our vmug community in hopes ...

• Hello VMUG Community,   VMUG puts the safety and health of our members above all else. As such, we are closely monitoring the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) across the globe. Anyone previously registered should know by now, but as a precaution, ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Charleston VMUG

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.