Wichita VMUG

Welcome to the Wichita Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Upcoming Events

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: Old gear

Gilberto, I am not sure, i think the warranty just rolled off or is about to roll off. ------------------------------ Keivn Roche Enterprise Engineer Chief Architect Konica Minolta Cloud Services ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Hans, I am in KC, but make trips to Wichita pretty often.  I didnt have a number in my head, shoot me an offer and let me know what you want. ------------------------------ Keivn Roche Enterprise Engineer Chief Architect Konica Minolta Cloud Services ...

• Profile Picture

​Kevin, how much are you asking for your old gear? ------------------------------ Jerry Becker System Administrator Sedgwick County Wichita KS ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Hi, Kevin - How much are you asking for the HP Proliant Gen 10 hosts and the desktops? Thanks ------------------------------ Gilberto Oliva IT Director Director Hesston College Hesston KS ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

I am looking to build out my home lab so would be very interested in picking this up. Around where are you located and how much are you asking? ------------------------------ Hans Lagnevall Pixius Communications, LLC Wichita KS --------------------- ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Curo Financial Technologies Corp

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.