Salt Lake City VMUG

Welcome to the Salt Lake City Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! Here is a link to a blog I wrote covering introductions APIs, Postman, PowerCLI and more. Hope this helps some of you with your career journey! https://street2clouds.wordpress.com/2020/11/11/embrace-the-new-normal/ ...

• Hello SLC VMUG, I thought you'd be interested in a technical-deep dive webinar VMware is hosting on Friday, October 23rd.  We're going to dive into the innovative technologies and architecture of our new "VMware Cloud Disaster Recovery as a Service".   ...

• Profile Picture

See you at VMworld!

Hey, there! I'm VMUG President Steve Athanas. I am sure by now you have heard that VMworld is kicking off at the end of this month – virtually of course! It's going to be a phenomenal event and I want to make sure you don't miss any of the amazing things ...

• Hello Salt Lake City VMUG,   I thought you'd be interested in this 30-minute VMware webinar on a very timely and important topic, Enabling the Remote Workforce using Horizon on VMware Cloud on AWS .     Here is an outline and a registration ...

• Hello Salt Lake City VMUG, I thought some of you would find this upcoming webinar interesting. REGISTRATION REQUIRED OVERVIEW :  In this 30 minute live webinar you will learn practical tips from a VMware Cloud Economics expert to help you mitigate ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Utah Valley University
UNIVERSITY OF UTAH
University of Utah

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Announcements

• Let's Talk VMworld 2020

Join a zoom call on Friday September 25th 4PM
    This is a very casual meeting. No Sponsors No presentations we are going to talk about vmworld next week and vmug activities you can participate in.
  • No VMUG Meeting this Month

We will not have vmug meeting this month. Please take some time and consider attending vmworld 2020 There is not registration costs this year. That's Correct attend vmworld 2020 from the comfort of your home or office for 2 days jam packed of virtualization. 

We will post next meeting details as we organize these meetings. Enjoy the rest of your summer!