Philadelphia VMUG

Welcome to the Philadelphia VMUG Community!

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Upcoming Events

Latest Discussion Posts

• Good Afternoon Philly VMUG, I wanted to pass along this job posting if anyone is interested. It is with my company and we are looking to add a new member to the team.  https://www1.jobdiva.com/portal/?a=h9jdnw9uog3mwr0fzzntulr40ie0fe05ccxkmby72xzpavau1nsbui6jxmduqgoc&compid=0#/jobs/13024165 ...

• I agree, this is good content.  Sorry to miss the live event.  Thanks for posting these and putting in the effort, Ed. ------------------------------ Ben Lambert Thomas Jefferson University Philadelphia PA ------------------------------

• Thanks for posting this, Ed. I wasn't able to attend but found value in the content you provided. ------------------------------ Frank Dwyer Freedom Warminster PA ------------------------------

• Thank you for sharing this. Unfortunately I had to miss this event but I am very happy to see this online. Thanking you in advance for all the work you are doing. ------------------------------ Larry Betson Senior Systems Engineer NantHealth Philadelphia, ...

• We just started a new PhillyVMUG YouTube channel. From our last meeting on May 16,2019 we tested out recording the event with sound and everything displayed in the presentation. We have posted the presentations online. We will also post additional content ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Northrop Grumman
VMware
PCN Inc.

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.