Philadelphia VMUG

vmworldLOGO.png
Welcome to the Philadelphia VMUG Community!

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hey, there! I'm VMUG President Steve Athanas. I am sure by now you have heard that VMworld is kicking off at the end of this month – virtually of course! It's going to be a phenomenal event and I want to make sure you don't miss any of the amazing things ...

• Enterprises are increasingly moving to modern device management, especially in the COVID-19 world we now live in. VMware Workspace ONE is one of the leading platforms, but delivering content – patches, updates, etc. – across a globally distributed network ...

• Hello VMUG Community, The NYC VMUG would like to invite you to our upcoming virtual event. We have listened to the communities feedback on what some of most frequent questions and topics have been and we are glad to bring to you a follow up to NYCs first ...

• Greetings fellow VMUG Members!!! The next virtual NJ VMUG event will be on July 16th!  This meeting will be held via Zoom.  The link and pw will be emailed 1 hour prior to the event.  This event will focus on Professional Development.   We'll ...

• Adaptiva's  OneSite VMware Edition is specifically designed to work with VMware's   Workspace ONE   product to distribute software from the cloud across an enterprise's endpoints with unprecedented speed and scale. Harnessing Adaptiva's industry-leading ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Northrop Grumman

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.