New York City VMUG

Welcome to the New York Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: vBeers NYC

DITTO!! The last one at Hill Country BBQ was GREAT!! Would love to have there again if we could. ------------------------------ Michael Valdes The Lloyd Group New York NY ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: vBeers NYC

Persistence. ;-) ------------------------------ Trevor Smith Technical Services Director TeamLogicIT of White Plains, NY White Plains NY VCP5/6-DCV, VCP6-NV, A+/N+/S+/Storage+/CySA+, MCSA:2008, vExpert 2015-18 (2018) In Progress: CompTIA CASP (2019) ...

• Profile Picture

RE: NYC Meeting

Gregory, No need to be a premium member. All we ask is for you be a part of our meeting in whatever way you feel comfortable. Feel free to introduce yourself to one of the leaders when you attend. Would like to meet you and help you understand what ...

• Do you have friends or colleagues who are networking and security professionals? Do they want to see the VMware vision of the Virtual Cloud Network in action and have their questions answered by our VMware NSX® experts?  Send them more information  on ...

• Profile Picture

RE: NYC Meeting

I am new to VMUG.  Just joined since I went to VMWorld.  Do I have to be a premium member to attend the NYC VMUG meeting? ------------------------------ Gregory McLoughlin System Administrator ITelagen Jersey City NJ ------------------------------

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Announcements