New York City VMUG

Welcome to the New York Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• ------------------------------ Raul Romero Owner ITSystemsAdmin (ITSA) East Elmhurst NY ------------------------------

• Looking forward to my first VMUG meetup/event  at VMUG UserCon NY/NJ 2019! ------------------------------ Michael Slabolepszy Site Administrator Other Global Tel Link Ridge NY ------------------------------

• Hi NYC VMUG! The NY/NJ UserCon is  happening   next week  on September 27th!  Register today because you won't want to miss Chris McCain's Keynote, the opportunity to connect with hundreds of VMware users in your area, or the newly added session ...

• Hello members, I wanted to send this opportunity out to the area communities, please join us at Topgolf Edison NJ on Thu Mar 21st! I'll be attending as well, to help answer any questions you might have. Please see the attached PDF for event details, ...

• Profile Picture

Mentor

Hello, Many of you know me and I'm humbled by that notion. But 2019 is a year I want to be a year I do something different and that is something that taking me a lot of courage to ask for and that is for help. I feel I'm very focus on my goals as I ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.