Champlain Valley VMUG

Welcome to the Champlain Valley Community group 

We are a small but active community of IT professionals passionate about VMware and related technologies.
Please join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events.
For the most up to date content, make sure follow us @CVVMUG

Meet your @CVVMUG leaders

AJ Murray Mike Chouinard
@noblinkyblinky @chewievt
vExpert 2017/2018 vExpert 2016-2018
CVvmugLogoType.jpg

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Champlain Valley VMUG Members! Want the opportunity to share your feedback and experience with VMUG? What would you like to see offered and/or improved? More importantly, do you want the chance to win up to $100?! If you said yes to the above ...

• Hello Everyone, I'm excited to let you all know the next CV VMUG has beens scheduled for Thursday July 12th. at the Sunset Ballroom. Please join us and don't forget to register. We will be posting more details about the event soon. We have also recently ...

• SymQuest is growing and has the following openings on our networking services team out of our South Burlington, VT office (please click links below for more details):   Solutions Architect – collaborate with SymQuest team members and clients to ...

• Do you have any topics that you would like to hear more about at our next event? We have several speakers from VMware lined up and happy tailor their presentations to your desires! ------------------------------ Mike Chouinard Co-Leader CVVMUG ----- ...

• So that link still works for me, I'm not being prompted for the registration code. Are you sharing the link you got after clinking or the link I provided in the last post? Email me directly aj.murray@haywardtyler.com - I'd love to get this figured out ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Hayward Tyler

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Announcements

• Next Meeting

We've got a meeting coming up next Tuesday! Come join and hear from local VMware personalities and network with your peers. Stick around for happy hour sponsored by C2.
  • October 12 - Champlain Valley VMUG

We've got a good vendor list lined up and a special community presentation on DRS & SDRS planned. To celebrate we'll have a couple of copies of the new Host Resources Deep Dive book to give away.

See you on October 12 in South Burlington!