Omaha VMUG

Welcome to the Omaha Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Here are the Host Profile/Auto Deploy slides from last week!  Let us know if you have any questions... Thanks ------------------------------ Shane Limbach Engineer Nebraska Medicine Omaha NE ------------------------------

• Hello everyone! Here is the link to the VMC on AWS Customer Workshop that Sirius is putting on February 19, 2019. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.  Omaha@vmug.com is our email account. http://events.siriuscom.com/vmconawscustomerworkshops ...

• Agreed, I would also like to get the slides from yesterdays meeting. And I would like to add that it was a good meeting, lots of very useful information (as always) Kevin ------------------------------ Kevin Lane Engineer SAIC Bellevue NE -------- ...

• Can I/we get he slides from yesterdays meeting? Thank you, Jeff Kittrell ------------------------------ Jeff Kittrell Sirius computer solutions omaha NE ------------------------------

• Thursday, October 18, 2018 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM (CT) New Horizons 11422 Miracle Hills Dr, Suite 200, Omaha, NE 68154 Lunch will be provided Attend a half-day, lecture and lab designed to get you started with NSX Security and understanding ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska
BryanLGH
Nebraska Medicine

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.