Omaha VMUG

Welcome to the Omaha Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Upcoming Events

Latest Discussion Posts

• I am fairly new to VMWare so not sure how much I can contribute. Really looking forward to learning more about VMWare, as we run VMware ESXi, 6.7.0 in our environment here and just looking to learn more. Thanks! ------------------------------ Tim Hunter ...

• Tony Registration is now open for our Septempber 26th meeting at Granite City. We hope to see you there! Thanks Shane Limbach ------------------------------ Shane Limbach Engineer Nebraska Medicine Omaha NE ------------------------------

• Don't forget to register for the Omaha VMUG notifications! ------------------------------ Jodi Shely @jodishely ------------------------------

• Thank you Jody! I look forward to attending the next VMUG. ------------------------------ Tony Friberg Architect Solutions-II Plattsmouth NE ------------------------------

• Hi Tony, This group is still active.  It's been a crazy summer but we are actively planning the next VMUG.  This will likely take place after VMworld.  The leaders of the Omaha VMUG are David Olig, Ryan Kruse, Chris Pankerego and Shane Limbach. The ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska
BryanLGH
Nebraska Medicine

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.