Omaha VMUG

Welcome to the Omaha Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• That's good to know!  i just ordered the same ones off Amazon.  Glad they didn't obsolete my lab!  lol ------------------------------ Timothy Boyd System Administrator S4 Inc Bellevue NE ------------------------------

• I'm using an intel i350-t4 card with esxi 7 at home.  seems to work fine.  $105 on amazon; cheaper on ebay.  there are certainly other options out there. ------------------------------ Chad Shepherd Architect Heartland Business Systems Lincoln ...

• What network card are you using, and what driver are you using? What speed are you looking for? https://www.vmware.com/resources/compatibility/search.php Thanks ------------------------------ Shane Limbach ------------------------------

• Would anyone know of a reasonably priced 4-port network card which works with ESXi 7?   My home lab is about to be obsoleted unless I find a solution. ------------------------------ Timothy Boyd Sr System Administrator Bellevue NE ------------------ ...

• Hello Omaha VMUG Members! Coming up on 10/8, the Minneapolis Community will be hosting a virtual UserCon and we wanted to take the time to invite YOU! With the UserCon being virtual, it is a great opportunity to attend and enjoy great content right where ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

BryanLGH
Boys Town

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.