Columbia VMUG

vmworld_reg.png
Welcome to the Columbia Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Upcoming Events

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Columbia VMUG, I thought you'd be interested in a technical-deep dive webinar VMware is hosting on Friday, October 23rd.  We're going to dive into the innovative technologies and architecture of our new "VMware Cloud Disaster Recovery as a Service".   ...

• Hey, there! I'm VMUG President Steve Athanas. I am sure by now you have heard that VMworld is kicking off at the end of this month – virtually of course! It's going to be a phenomenal event and I want to make sure you don't miss any of the amazing things ...

• Hello VMUG Community, The NYC VMUG would like to invite you to our upcoming virtual event. We have listened to the communities feedback on what some of most frequent questions and topics have been and we are glad to bring to you a follow up to NYCs first ...

• Hi Fellow VMUG Members,  I hope you all are staying safe and healthy. We are offering a series of free webcasts showing tips and tricks on managing your virtual & cloud environments. I thought I would share the invitation to our vmug community in hopes ...

• Hello Columbia VMUG! Don't forget to register for the Carolina UserCon coming up on May 12th, 2020! Please register  HERE  for this free event where you will be able to advance your career, connect and network with other VMware users and attend educational ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Agfirst
Columbia VMUG
Agfirst Farm Credit Bank

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.