Turkey VMUG

Welcome to the Turkey Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Turkey VMUG Webinar                       İsmail Yılmaz Senior Consultant,APRO Ümit Demirtaş   Consultant,APRO will tell about  " Release Management best practices on Automation projects "  on this webinar. ...

• Turkey VMUG Webinar " Introduction to cloud native apps with VMware " Speaker : Erkal Aslankara,, Lead Solution Engineer – HCI & VCF , Vmware Date : 24 Eylül 2020 - Perşembe Time : 10:00  Registration: Kayıt için tıklayınız ...

• Profile Picture

VMworld 2020

Hey, there! I'm VMUG President Steve Athanas. I am sure by now you have heard that VMworld is kicking off at the end of this month – virtually of course! It's going to be a phenomenal event and I want to make sure you don't miss any of the amazing things ...

• Merhaba Herkese, Webinarlarımız hız kesmeden devam ediyor. Turkey Vmug Ambassasor,  Batuhan Demirdal 16 Eylül Çarşamba Saat 15.00 'de vRealize Operations Manager Rightsizing-Reclamation sunumu ile sizlerle birlikte olucak .  Etkinlikte ...

• Herkese Merhaba Uzun zamandır ara verdiğimiz webinar etkinliklerimize kaldığımız yerden devam ediyoruz.  Eylül ayı boyunca sizler ile farklı konularda bir araya  gelmeyi hedefliyoruz. Etkinliklerde buluşmak ve tanışmak üzere... Simplifying Your ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Announcements

• Release Management best practices on Automation projects

"vRealize Operations Manager Rightsizing-Reclamation"

Speaker : İsmail Yılmaz, Senior Consultant, APRO

: Ümit Demirtaş, Consultant, APRO

Date : 1 Ekim 2020 - Perşembe
    Time : 10:00 

• Introduction to cloud native apps with VMware

"Introduction to cloud native apps with VMware"

Speaker : Erkal Aslankara,, Lead Solution Engineer – HCI & VCF, Vmware
    Date : 24 Eylül 2020 - Perşembe
    Time : 10:00