New Mexico VMUG

Welcome to your New Mexico VMUG Community.

The NM VMUG community tries to meet at least three times a year, and we also try to alternate between Albuquerque and Santa Fe.
Due to the coronavirus situation we will be attempting some virtual meetings this year as well.
Watch this space or our social media options for events, announcements and updates.
Please join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events!

Benefits of a free VMUG membership
- Local, national and worldwide access to all members of the VMUG organization
- Focus on emerging trends, modernization, training, peer group
- Influence our meetings, suggest a topic or give a presentation
- Professional networking opportunities
- Certification and training discounts
- Fantastic sense of community (vBeers, vBeards, etc..)
Are you a vendor looking to sponsor a meeting?
- Existing customers can discuss their experiences
- Direct access to influencers, end users and customers in every market space (commercial, government, SLED)

- Designed to maximize VMware and partner solutions
- Consistent knowledge sharing, training and collaboration events
- Dave & Buster's custom packages designed for VMUG sponsors

Do you have questions, ideas or want to be a speaker at our next event?
Please contact us at: newmexico@vmug.com

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello VMUG Members! This is your invitation to  Ventura County's VMUG October 27, 2020. Join in for a technical session with ControlUp for "how ControlUp adds value with VMware Horizon for realtime monitoring your virtual desktop performance". ...

• Hello New Mexico VMUG, I thought you'd be interested in a technical-deep dive webinar VMware is hosting on Friday, October 23rd.  We're going to dive into the innovative technologies and architecture of our new "VMware Cloud Disaster Recovery as a Service".   ...

• Profile Picture

See you at VMworld!

Hey, there! I'm VMUG President Steve Athanas. I am sure by now you have heard that VMworld is kicking off at the end of this month – virtually of course! It's going to be a phenomenal event and I want to make sure you don't miss any of the amazing things ...

• Doug, I think you'd appreciate William Lam's (virtuallyGhetto) automated setup scripts too: https://github.com/lamw/vghetto-vsphere-with-kubernetes-external-nsxt-automated-lab-deployment I don't really have any sort of home lab going ...

• Sorry I missed this Steve, sounds like it was interesting.  I would encourage anyone who is standing up a Lab to take a look at the VCF Lab Constructor (VLC) .  It will get you to a point of being able to work with Tanzu and K8's.  Be forewarned though ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

2connect IT
Contrast, Inc.
State of New Mexico Human Services Department

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.