Charlotte VMUG

Welcome to the Charlotte Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: New To Area

Hey Folks, I was talking with Pedro Acosta the other day.   I believe we're going to organize a couple events around the beginning of April.  I believe there is a VMUG scheduled for 4/4 and potentially an afternoon vBeers scheduled for 4/3.  Stay tuned ...

• Profile Picture

Trying to get registered for the UserCon but there seems to be a problem with the site. I'll just throw the invite on my calendar. Look forward to meeting you all there. ------------------------------ Nick Scuola Email - nscuola@spookysolutions.com Twitter ...

• Profile Picture

Check out the VMUG UserCon happening in the end of April. It was really cool last year. I got to meet a bunch of the developers from Dell EMC and VMware, as well as see a bunch of vendors that cater to virtual environments like Zerto, Vertistor, Veeam, ...

• Profile Picture

​welcome to the "Queen City" I am not aware of any meetings/events in the Charlotte VMUG upcoming. ------------------------------ Wendy Brownlee Wintel Systems Administrator Charlotte, NC USA ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

New To Area

Hey everyone. I'll be moving to Charlotte in a few weeks. I'm very active in the NYC VMUG. Just wanted to get a sense for when/where you all meet and if there are any meetings coming up soon. Look forward to meeting everyone. ------------------------------ ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

AgFirst
Data Network Solutions
AmWINS Group, Inc.

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.