Charlotte VMUG

Welcome to the Charlotte Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

Upcoming Local Event

Charlotte VMUG Community,  Hope you all had a great July 4th! Passing along an upcoming local tech event in our area, from a prior VMUG sponsor, CloudGenera.  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cumulus-a-tech-symposium-registration-64184738280 Eventbrite ...

• Hello everyone, I was wondering where I could get the slide decks for the presentations from the UserCon. I would like to share them with my team. Thanks! Jeff Johnson ------------------------------ Jeff Johnson Sr. Systems Engineer Mecklenburg EMS ...

• Profile Picture

RE: New To Area

Hey Folks, I was talking with Pedro Acosta the other day.   I believe we're going to organize a couple events around the beginning of April.  I believe there is a VMUG scheduled for 4/4 and potentially an afternoon vBeers scheduled for 4/3.  Stay tuned ...

• Profile Picture

Trying to get registered for the UserCon but there seems to be a problem with the site. I'll just throw the invite on my calendar. Look forward to meeting you all there. ------------------------------ Nick Scuola Email - nscuola@spookysolutions.com Twitter ...

• Profile Picture

Check out the VMUG UserCon happening in the end of April. It was really cool last year. I got to meet a bunch of the developers from Dell EMC and VMware, as well as see a bunch of vendors that cater to virtual environments like Zerto, Vertistor, Veeam, ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Agfirst
Data Network Solutions
AmWINS Group, Inc.

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.