Louisville VMUG

Welcome to the Louisville Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• I'll be attending. Thanks, Rod Williams LG&E Co, (502)627-3941 ------------------------------ Rod Williams LG&E Co. Louisville KY ------------------------------

• ​I signed up to make sure my interest was noted but I am also signed up to the LouMUG at that time and date as well. I'm not sure which one I will attend as of yet. ------------------------------ Phillip George IT Architect Rudd Equipment Company Louisville ...

• Thank you for making this event, but I am already signed up for LouMUG at that date and time.  I will watch for your next event and hopefully attend it! ------------------------------ Roger Seekell Systems Engineer Jefferson County Public Schools Louisville ...

• Good morning everyone! I'm happy to announce that we have everything confirmed and a meeting is scheduled for Friday, December 14th at 11:30 at Copper & Kings Distillery, located at  1121 E. Washington St. Louisville, KY 40206!! Lunch and drinks will ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Activity??

I'm confident Dwaine will get things rolling again. The biggest difference between LouMug and VMUG is that VMUG has presentations beyond what the folks who founded and run the group resell. We've had probably 50+ different sponsors over the last few years ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

YUM! Brands

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.