Miami VMUG

Miami VMUG
Welcome to the Miami Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events.

• Miami vBeers Social Networking.
    Currently held on 4th Wednesday of Every Month.
    from 5:30PM - 9:00PM.

•  Miami VMUG Meetings. ( Educational Presentations )
    Currently held on quarterly basis (1or 2 meetings per Quarter, from 4:00PM - 8:00PM

SPONSORSHIP

The Miami VMUG is a part of the VMUG organization and comprises of IT professionals working on various Virtualization and VMWare technologies in Miami and Fort Lauderdale Area.

The Miami VMUG Leader is responsible for organizing the events and finalizes details associated with the event including selection of sponsors, speakers, and technical content.

On average around 100 professionals register for the event and we have seen attendance from 50-80 IT professionals mostly comprised of senior IT professionals.

VMUG Miami are where members make connections with fellow members in their local Miami/Fort Lauderdale area.

These invaluable networks provide VMUG members personal resources for sharing tips, best practices and the latest technologies.

We feature networking and educational sessions.
Leaders are always looking for sponsors to offset meeting costs in exchange for opportunities to present sessions, promote new products and more.

VMUG offers great interaction with customers and results in seeing real interest in what we have to offer. These meetings are a great opportunity to meet with companies that we expect will soon be new customers.

Interested in become Miami VMUG sponsor?
email to sponsor@VMUGmiami.com

or contact VMUG Miami Leader.

Andres Hurtado Rangel

+1(786) 529-2784

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: VMworld 2019

I will be there! ------------------------------ Marcel Calef Engineer ControlUp HOLLYWOOD FL ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

This year is first time attending VMWorld. Have yet to attend local VMUG. ------------------------------ Marco Mena System Administrator BelUSA Medley FL ------------------------------

• I will be attending and working the VMUG booth (Monday 3-5pm) representing the South Florida VMUG and the entire week I will be one of the  VMUG Advantage Spokespersons, promoting VMUG Advantage. I'll also have South Florida VMUG and vDiagram Project ...

• Profile Picture

I actually just joined VMUG, but will be attending VMWorld 2019 later this month.  Will be my first VMWorld conference so looking forward to it! ------------------------------ Tim Sweetz Engineer Marriott North Palm Beach FL ------------------------ ...

• The Miami VMUF is invited to  vBeersPlus @ Miami (Keiser University, Pembroke Pines) - Wednesday July 24th - 6PM to 9PM https://www.meetup.com/vBeers-South-Florida/events/bxbwdryzkbgc/ Please register so we have the correct headcount for food and ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.