Central Ohio VMUG

Welcome to the Central Ohio Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Tentative Event Schedule

Date

Event Type

02/26/2019

Quarterly Meeting

Tree of Life

04/02/2019

UserCon (Register)

Hyatt Regency Columbus

08/06/2019

Quarterly Meeting

Tree of Life

TBD

Quarterly Meeting

Tree of Life

TBD

Quarterly Meeting

Tree of Life

Upcoming Events

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: Slide decks?

Below is the response I received from VMUG HQ.  I am not particularly happy with how this was handled.  I emailed Joseph Griffiths to get his two presentations, and I will check whether I can get any other VMware ones.  Unfortunately it is probably not ...

• Profile Picture

Hi Kurt, I still haven't seen the slide decks yet.  Or did I miss where they were posted?  Thanks! Tim ------------------------------ Tim Nunn System Administrator Xenos Christian Fellowship Columbus OH ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: COVMUG Parking

Brad, I am sorry I did not see your post until the next day, when it was too late.  I have notifications for the community set to "daily digest."  Regardless, for everyone's future reference, the South Convention Center Garage is always the one where ...

• Profile Picture

I checked with VMUG HQ yesterday, and they said they are still gathering all of them.  If you do not see anything in a week, please feel free to post again.  Sometimes I need the nudge... ;-) ------------------------------ Kurt Bohman Central Ohio VMUG ...

• Profile Picture

Especially the VMware Horizon Lockdown 101 slides. It had great slides with tons of technical info no human brain can memorize.

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Nationwide
State of Ohio - Adjutant General's Office

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.