Central Ohio VMUG

Welcome to the Central Ohio Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Tentative Event Schedule

Date

Event Type

03/10/2020

Kubernetes Academy - Postponed

Tree of Life

05/28/2020

vSphere Day - Postponed

Marriott Columbus University Area

07/21/2020

Quarterly Meeting - Cancelled

Tree of Life

10/13/2020

Quarterly Meeting

Tree of Life

12/8/2020

Quarterly Meeting

Tree of Life

Latest Discussion Posts

• Alright, Expedient is hosting the webinar again on July 15th at 9:00 AM EDT!  This will be a live event, not a recording of the previous one.  Please register via the link below. https://expedient.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMkc-urrTouGNAR3iiUwoX-cEhPjWQCU-ug ...

• Steve Gruetter told me the plan is to re-run this webinar a week or two after the vROps session on July 1st. ------------------------------ Kurt Bohman Central Ohio VMUG Leader Powell OH ------------------------------

• Join Expedient on July 1 st for a morning briefing with Randy Snyder of VMware as he presents "vRealize Operations 8.1 New TS Capabilities." VMware vRealize Operations delivers self-driving IT operations management from apps to infrastructure to optimize, ...

• Udell, I am sorry taking so long to respond.  As far as I know, the meeting was not recorded.  I am still waiting to hear back whether they plan run the webinar again. Kurt ------------------------------ Kurt Bohman Central Ohio VMUG Leader Powell ...

• Kurt, How can I view this zoom meeting?...  Is this session available for viewing now?...   Thanks! ------------------------------ Udell Hollins Chief Architect ATOS Pickerington OH ------------------------------

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Nationwide
State of Ohio - Adjutant General's Office

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.