Central Ohio VMUG

Ohio_Community_Banner.jpg

Welcome to the Central Ohio Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Tentative Event Schedule

Date

Event Type

02/26/2019

Quarterly Meeting

Tree of Life

04/02/2019

UserCon (Register)

Hyatt Regency Columbus

TBD

Quarterly Meeting

Tree of Life

TBD

Quarterly Meeting

Tree of Life

TBD

Quarterly Meeting

Tree of Life

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: COVMUG Parking

Brad, I am sorry I did not see your post until the next day, when it was too late.  I have notifications for the community set to "daily digest."  Regardless, for everyone's future reference, the South Convention Center Garage is always the one where ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Slide decks?

I checked with VMUG HQ yesterday, and they said they are still gathering all of them.  If you do not see anything in a week, please feel free to post again.  Sometimes I need the nudge... ;-) ------------------------------ Kurt Bohman Central Ohio VMUG ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Slide decks?

Especially the VMware Horizon Lockdown 101 slides. It had great slides with tons of technical info no human brain can memorize.

• Profile Picture

Slide decks?

Where can I find the slide decks from presenters?  Thanks! ------------------------------ Tim Nunn System Administrator Xenos Christian Fellowship Columbus OH ------------------------------

2 people recommend this.
  • Park in the South parking garage right next door. They are validating. ------------------------------ Brandon Hubbard VP RDI Intuitive Technical Blue Ash OH ------------------------------

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Nationwide
State of Ohio - Adjutant General's Office

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.