Central Ohio VMUG

Welcome to the Central Ohio Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Tentative Event Schedule

Date

Event Type

03/10/2020

Kubernetes Academy - Postponed

Tree of Life

05/28/2020

vSphere Day - Postponed

Marriott Columbus University Area

07/21/2020

Quarterly Meeting - Cancelled

Tree of Life

10/13/2020

Quarterly Meeting

Tree of Life

12/8/2020

Quarterly Meeting

Tree of Life

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Central Ohio VMUG, I thought you'd be interested in a technical-deep dive webinar VMware is hosting on Friday, October 23rd.  We're going to dive into the innovative technologies and architecture of our new "VMware Cloud Disaster Recovery as a ...

• Hey, there! I'm VMUG President Steve Athanas. I am sure by now you have heard that VMworld is kicking off at the end of this month – virtually of course! It's going to be a phenomenal event and I want to make sure you don't miss any of the amazing things ...

• In case you missed VMUG's National promotion of it, our loyal Central Ohio VMUG meeting facility host, Steve Gruetter, asked if I would pass along the info... Expedient Webcast: Today and Tomorrow, Together: Expedient's Enterprise Cloud Native Mon, Aug ...

• Alright, Expedient is hosting the webinar again on July 15th at 9:00 AM EDT!  This will be a live event, not a recording of the previous one.  Please register via the link below. https://expedient.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMkc-urrTouGNAR3iiUwoX-cEhPjWQCU-ug ...

• Steve Gruetter told me the plan is to re-run this webinar a week or two after the vROps session on July 1st. ------------------------------ Kurt Bohman Central Ohio VMUG Leader Powell OH ------------------------------

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Nationwide
State of Ohio - Adjutant General's Office

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.