Rochester, NY VMUG

Welcome to the Rochester, NY Community group. 
RochesterC81a-A01aT01a-Z.png
The VMware User Group (VMUG) is an independent, global, customer-led organization, created maximize members' use of VMware and partner solutions through knowledge sharing, training, collaboration, and events.

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. The community page is designed to keep you up to date on events, connecting with other members and gain education.

We post pictures and information on all our events at http://www.vmwarevelocity.com

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Join us monthly for our monthly vBeer events held on the third Thursday of each month. These are social events so bring guests and enjoy socializing

with other VMUG members & Technologists from around Rochester, NY. 

vbeer.jpg____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Follow Us @
Twitter
LinkedIn
Facebook

youtube.jpg

#Rochester,NY

Latest Discussion Posts

• From our VMUG family to yours, we wish you Happy Holidays and Happy New Years. We look forward to seeing you again in 2021   ------------------------------ Ron Druzynski VMUG Leader ------------------------------

• Greetings, Thank you all who joined us these last few days as we covered a wide array of topics ranging from the Azure VMware Solution (AVS) to the VMware Carbon Black Cloud portfolio. At the moment the vSphere 7 & vSphere 7 Update 1 technical presentations ...

• Profile Picture

2020 Isn't Over Yet

Hey ROC VMUG, hope you all had a fun Halloween weekend and are doing well as we continue to race to the end of 2020. There were quite a bit of announcements that came out of this past virtual VMworld, as you no doubt are aware of, and I wanted to let ...

• Hello there, I'm sure you've seen all the buzz flying around about VMworld and all the cool content this year so I'm not going to reiterate as it's free so you should already be signed up however I did want to share a useful article as well as info ...

• Profile Picture

See you at VMworld!

Hey, there! I'm VMUG President Steve Athanas. I am sure by now you have heard that VMworld is kicking off at the end of this month – virtually of course! It's going to be a phenomenal event and I want to make sure you don't miss any of the amazing things ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Arnold Magnetic Technologies
Dell EMC
MVP Healthcare

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Announcements