Hampton Roads VMUG

Welcome to the Hampton Roads Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Upcoming Events

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello, All. I would like to announce that the Hampton Roads VMUG is now working with the Hampton Roads Women in Technology (HR WIT) group to cross-promote our events and raise awareness of our respective groups. HR WIT is the premier professional association ...

• Thank you to everybody that came out to Top Golf last week! We had a great turnout and great discussions around data protection and VMware on AWS! Thank you Veeam and AWS for supporting the Hampton Roads VMware community and helping make this an amazing ...

• We are hosting our annual vForum Online event Wednesday, October 16 th . This is a great opportunity for our customers that were unable to attend VMworld to listen to our messaging that was delivered at the conference from our thought leaders. There will ...

• Hello, All. We received several requests for the VMware EUC presentation from Chris Reed at the VMUG Summer Kickoff event. This presentation has been posted to the HR VMUG community library. Along with it, a companion EUC video, not seen at the meeting, ...

• You're Invited to a VMware Cloud on AWS Test Drive Event Date: June 6, 2019 Event Time:  9:00 AM - 1:00PM Event Location:   Newport News Marriott at City Center 740 Town Center Drive Newport News, VA 2360 Public cloud adoption is being ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

RoundTower Technologies
Portfolio Recovery Associates
Endurance IT

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Announcements

• Hampton Roads Women in Technology - Dec Social

Hello, All.

I would like to announce that the Hampton Roads VMUG is now working with the Hampton Roads Women in Technology (HR WIT) group to cross-promote our events and raise awareness of our respective groups.

HR WIT is the premier professional association for women in the technology industry. Visit their website at https://womenintechhrva.org.

HR WIT is hosting a December Social from 5 - 7 pm on Dec 5th at the Westin in Town Center, VA Beach. 

HR WIT is a forum on women, but not just for women. This event is open to all technologists in Hampton Roads. I would encourage you to check it out!

You can register here:  https://womenintechhrva.org/event/december-social/

Thanks,
    The Hampton Roads VMUG Team
  • VMWorld Recap Presentation

Hello, All!

I wanted to advise everyone that Chris Lifsey's presentation from the last meeting (Oct 2019) is now available in the VMUG library. Special thanks to him for taking the time put it together!

Thanks,

Ryan