San Antonio VMUG

Welcome to the San Antonio Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• We're trying to nail down a date, either the week before VMworld or 1-2 weeks after. Sorry for the delay, we're working on a venue that will allow us to do an instructor-led hands-on lab type of meeting. ------------------------------ Thanks! Luke @ThepHuck ...

• Any info on the meeting? ------------------------------ Slava Rabinovich City of San Antonio San Antonio TX ------------------------------

• I will be attending VMWorld 2019 and wondering as well if there will be a pre-meeting and/or any gatherings onsite during the conference, thank you. ------------------------------ Jose Olivares Systems & Infrastructure Delivery Manager; CAB Mgr Constellation ...

• We may push it, since Tuesday is way too close to socialize the event.  We've been super busy, so dropped the ball officially getting it going. ------------------------------ Thanks! Luke @ThepHuck ------------------------------

• Next meeting is planned for Tuesday, August 6th.  I completely forgot to fill out the VMUG page to send comms out :( Details to come today as I write it up. ------------------------------ Thanks! Luke @ThepHuck ------------------------------

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Announcements

• Q4 Sponsor Netscout

Presentation:

NetScout’s Smart Data Core - Understanding the User Experience Is Complex

Without a cohesive, consistent set of service views and automated analytics, monitoring a complex environment can prove extremely challenging. NETSCOUT’s nGeniusONE Service Assurance platform, powered by Adaptive Service Intelligence (ASI), our next-generation traffic analysis technology, delivers critical insights into the performance, availability, and consumption of services, so you can address the needs of a wide range of operational teams including network, engineering, and planning managers.

Come listen to how over 20,000 customers around the globe are solving real world IT challenges with NetScout’s Service Assurance and Cyber Analytics platforms.  NetScout is a proud supporter and partner with Dell/EMC, VM Ware, Velocloud and VMUG teams.

• Need your presentations

If you are a VMUG member and would like to present at the Q4 meeting on Nov 15@ 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM please email me directly at Frank.Marroquin@gmail.com. Deadline is 11/9/18.
    Please include:
    Submission idea
    Length of time needed
    contact information

Vendors are also welcomed if they want to sponsor our next meeting.