San Antonio VMUG

Welcome to the San Antonio Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Upcoming Events

Latest Discussion Posts

• Anyone interested in Q1 2019 User presentation?  Looking for a 15 minute user presentation.  Please email me at frank.marroquin@gmail.com Thanks ------------------------------ Frank Marroquin vExpert, VMUG Leader Other San Antonio TX Frank.marroquin@gmail.com ...

• Profile Picture

Q1 Meeting

Reserve the date 2/26/20 for Q1 2019 meeting. Exagrid will be presenting. ​ ------------------------------ Frank Marroquin vExpert, VMUG Leader Other San Antonio TX Frank.marroquin@gmail.com ------------------------------

• https://www.measureup.com/vmware/vmware-practice-labs.html Measureup VMware Practice Labs - VMware MeasureUp's mission is to be the leading provider of high-quality assessments and practice tests to the individual, ...

• Hi Suzette, I have two new Solution Engineers on my team who would like to attend the Palo Alto and VMware NSX bootcamp next Weds.  However, I was hesitant to have the register for the event and possibly use up a slot for a customer.  Is there there ...

• As mentioned at the last meeting, I'm sending out an invite link that's good for 29 days: http://bit.ly/SATXVMUGSlackDec2018 This will allow use to collaborate/chat with each other in between meetings. ------------------------------ Thanks! Luke @ThepHuck ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Announcements

• Q4 Sponsor Netscout

Presentation:

NetScout’s Smart Data Core - Understanding the User Experience Is Complex

Without a cohesive, consistent set of service views and automated analytics, monitoring a complex environment can prove extremely challenging. NETSCOUT’s nGeniusONE Service Assurance platform, powered by Adaptive Service Intelligence (ASI), our next-generation traffic analysis technology, delivers critical insights into the performance, availability, and consumption of services, so you can address the needs of a wide range of operational teams including network, engineering, and planning managers.

Come listen to how over 20,000 customers around the globe are solving real world IT challenges with NetScout’s Service Assurance and Cyber Analytics platforms.  NetScout is a proud supporter and partner with Dell/EMC, VM Ware, Velocloud and VMUG teams.

• Need your presentations

If you are a VMUG member and would like to present at the Q4 meeting on Nov 15@ 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM please email me directly at Frank.Marroquin@gmail.com. Deadline is 11/9/18.
    Please include:
    Submission idea
    Length of time needed
    contact information

Vendors are also welcomed if they want to sponsor our next meeting.