Sweden VMUG

Welcome to the Sweden Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Yeah, redundancy doesnt come for free :) RAID 5 can support more than 3 disk, yes. Since this is a lab I wouldnt bother with host side caching, also, it sounds like you plan to use SSD for main storage anyway so Im gussing you wont gain much. For a lab ...

• Hi Christian, Thank you for your reply :) The only downside with RAID 1 I guess is loosing half of the storage capacity right? I would rather prefer taking use of as much of the storage as possible. When you said RAID 5 do you strictly mean 3 SSD's ...

• Hi Deniz, I personally would do a RAID1 (2 SSD) or 5 (3 SSD) to tolerate a disk loss. But I guess if you wont mind data loss in your lab, one SSD will work, just dont store anything valuable on that SSD :) I dont really see what multiple datastores ...

• Hi everyone, I have bought ​a server for labbing purposes where I will run ESXi on a HP DL360 Gen9. I will mostly(probably only) lab with network devices, primarily Cisco's portfolio: ISE, Firewalls, Routers and network emulators such as EVE-NG. 1. ...

• You're invited to the global 2021 VMUG Virtual March Event ! From anywhere in the world, log-in on March 11 to explore cutting-edge VMware Cloud topics like Kubernetes, VMware vSphere with Tanzu, VMware Azure Solutions, and MORE !   We are incredibly ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

ATEA Sverige AB
Konica Minolta
ATEA Sverige AB

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.