Cincinnati VMUG

Welcome to the Cincinnati Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Upcoming Events

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

March 28th Meeting

All, Just wanted to send a note about the upcoming Cincinnati VMUG meeting on March 28th. If you can make it, please register when you can - we need to order lunch. We'll be talking about VMware security! Register here:  https://community.vmug.com/events/event-description?CalendarEventKey=22d88182-db2b-4828-9c4b-34093064c433&CommunityKey=702f9a33-e7a8-45c2-9ba0-62720a39eda7&Home=%2fevents%2fempages%2fregistrant-roster ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Upcoming Meeting

Wanted to make sure everyone saw the meetinf in March. I'd you all can make it, please register! It should be a lreally awesome event. Hope to see everyone then! https://community.vmug.com/events/event-description?CalendarEventKey=22d88182-db2b-4828-9c4b-34093064c433&CommunityKey=702f9a33-e7a8-45c2-9ba0-62720a39eda7&Home=%2fevents%2fempages%2fregistrant-roster ...

• Profile Picture

I'm on the SME team for VMC on AWS if you need any help there (or with vSphere, etc). Thanks, Jerry ------------------------------ Jerry Wilkin VMware Dayton OH ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

My ability to attend will vary month to month, based on time/date/location. I live in Mason, work in Lawrenceburg, and go to Kenwood to the radio studio on Tuesdays, so I travel back and forth quite a bit. I don't really need a food sponsor, I go to these ...

• I would love to join, but the best days during the week for me are Tuesdays and Wednesdays. ------------------------------ Stephen Burkart IT Systems Architect UC Health Cincinnati OH ------------------------------

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.