Cincinnati VMUG

Welcome to the Cincinnati Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hey there, Cincinnati VMUG Members! Join the  VMUG All Star Program  today to share your feedback about  Transitioning to HCI/SDS & Cloud  and enter to win a Nintendo Switch! Be sure to complete this 6-minute engagement before it closes on Friday, September ...

• Profile Picture

Cincinnati UserCon

Hi Cincinnati VMUG! Don't forget to register for the Cincinnati UserCon on December 10th! Join us at this FREE event for the opportunity to advance your career, connect with hundreds of VMware users, and network with industry professionals like yourself! ...

• Hello Cincinnati VMUG, In case some of you are close enough to Columbus or want to make the drive, I thought you would be interested in an upcoming   Technical Hands-on Workshop for VMware Cloud on AWS .   If you want to really learn more in-depth about ...

• Profile Picture

Upcoming June Meeting

Hi everyone, Just wanted to remind everyone about the merting on June 18th! It's just over a week away. So please register if you can join us. Last time we met as a group we had talked getting more user involvement in the meetings. With that in mind, ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Upcoming Meeting

I was planning on coming and maybe even speaking about our 6.7 upgrade at Siemens, but my wife has informed me that we will be in Florida that week.   ...if you want to move the meeting to the gulf shores, I can make it. :) I bet if we vote there could ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.