Cincinnati VMUG

Welcome to the Cincinnati Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: Hello to all

Hello and Welcome! I'm glad you've discovered the Eval Experience - it's certainly handy to have these available for lab use! I think once you get vSAN going, you'll like it.  For a while, I was actually running a single node vSAN for my lab, as I didn't ...

• Profile Picture

Hello to all

Hello, I am a brand new VMUG user that discovered the EVALExperience for running with my home lab. I look forward to learning and advancing my knowledge with VMWare. Currently, I'm running vSphere and vCenter 6.0 and will be upgrading to 6.7 in my lab ...

• Trying to reply on my phone so excuse the brevity.  We haven't deployed "powered off" I would think it would need to be powered up at least once for post, then as part of post you could power it off. What so you mean "on the fly" our deployments are ...

• ​Hi everyone.  I'm pretty new to vRealize.  I work for UC, and we discontinued our VCloud Director Sandbox for vRealize 7.4 with NSX integration.  So far I like it, but there are a few things I have a question for and may need assistance with.  I'll just ...

• Yes, Due to VMworld in 3 weeks, and then our usercon  in September, we are planning for a meeting in October. ------------------------------ Tim Smith ------------------------------

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.