Silicon Valley VMUG

Welcome to the Silicon Valley Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Silicon Valley VMUG ,   I thought you'd be interested in this 30-minute VMware webinar on a very timely and important topic, Enabling the Remote Workforce using Horizon on VMware Cloud on AWS .     Here is an outline and a registration ...

• Hello Silicon Valley VMUG, I thought some of you would find this upcoming webinar interesting. REGISTRATION REQUIRED OVERVIEW :  In this 30 minute live webinar you will learn practical tips from a VMware Cloud Economics expert to help you mitigate ...

• Hi Rado, Can you please send me your contact information and I will forward to my local counterparts that are interested. Frances wongf@vmware.com ------------------------------ Frances Wong VMware Cloud Partner Solution Architect/ Office of the CTO, ...

• Folks, This is a reminder for the SV-VMUG event hosted by Rubrik and NetApp. When : Tomorrow, Wednesday, Feb 26th at 12PM. Location :  Bourbon Steak, Santa Clara Parking : Free valet parking at the restaurant This is an information packed event with ...

• Hello I have been working in datacenter a lot and like teaching, Happy to contribute and like to get involve. I live in Fremont. Thanks Bharat ------------------------------ Bharat Bhushan Sr SRE System Administrator Sage Intacct Inc San Jose CA - ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.