San Diego VMUG

Welcome to the San Diego Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Brian, I just sent you a private message.  Look forward to hearing from you.​ ------------------------------ Rick Scherer VCDX-DCV, DECM-EA Chief Architect DELL TECHNOLOGIES TEMECULA CA ------------------------------

• Thank you for the responses. I'm curious what would be the best way to get in contact with a consultant to assist with getting this back up and running. I'm new to this community and I'd like to submit a request the right way. I inherited these systems ...

• Hey Brian, This sadly could literally be so many things... basically a vCenter service is not operating properly, but you'll need to figure out why. You could check these things to begin,. disk space expired certificates  https://kb.vmware.com/s/article/79248 ...

• I'm really hoping someone can help me. I'm the sole IT guy for our office and we had a massive power outage that forced all our servers to shut down. We were able to get most of them back up including the virtual server that hosts vSphere. The problem ...

• Hello San Diego VMUG!   Did you know that VMware Cloud Disaster Recovery (VCDR) can help mitigate the risks of ransomware attacks?  Attend this webinar and learn how from a VMware Senior Engineer (formerly with Datrium).  It will be a quick technical ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd, LLP

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Announcements