San Diego VMUG

Welcome to the San Diego Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Upcoming Events

• vBeer @ AleSmith

Nov 13, 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM (PT)
    San Diego, CA, United States

Latest Discussion Posts

• Join us TOMORROW at AleSmith for a vBeer! Wednesday 11/13 5:30 - 7:30 9990 AleSmith Ct, San Diego, CA 92126 A hearty thanks to our sponsors: Dell / EMC    and Cloudian Without our sponsors our events cannot happen! This is a great opportunity ...

• Marty, When I do a search for Martin Addison in the San Diego VMUG, I only see the one result which appears to be correct. Those other Martin Addison entries don't appear to be related to the San Diego VMUG, unless they've already been cleaned ...

• Hi Morgan, It appears that I am listed 3 times in the directory. Please delete the 2 I circled in red (see attachment) Duplicate Membership listings.jpg The entry with my photo and Abra Collabra is valid. - Marty Addison At 08:59 ...

• Hi there, sorry for the confusion.  It is listed under the events on www.vmug.com/sandiego or directly can be found here . Please let me know if you still have trouble.   Morgan ------------------------------ Morgan Jones VMUG Local Leader San Diego ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd, LLP.
NTTC CIS

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Announcements

• Free Fun - Test Drive VMware Cloud on AWS Event

For those who are free on Tuesday, 10/22!

Come learn how VMware Cloud on AWS Hybrid Cloud solutions can integrate with your on-premises data center environments to bridge the gap between your private and public cloud and give you the flexibility you need to respond to your business needs.

Register hereVMC on AWS Lab San Diego

Agenda

9:00 AM - 9:15 AM - Arrival & Breakfast

9:15 AM - 10:00 AM - VMware Cloud on AWS Technical Overview

10:00 AM - 10:30 AM - Partner Service Offerings for VMC

10:30 AM - 11:15 AM - VMC Hands-on-Lab

11:15 AM - 11:45 AM - VMC Networking Implications (NSX-T Overview)

11:45 AM - 12:30 PM - Case-Studies, Customer Use-Cases

12:30 PM - 1:00 PM - Q&A with SHI & VMware

San Diego Marriott La Jolla

4240 La Jolla Village Dr, La Jolla, CA 92037