Dallas-Fort Worth VMUG

Welcome to the DFW VMUG Community!

DFW VMUG Logo

The Dallas-Fort Worth VMware User Group (DFW V
MUG) is an independent, member-led community, created to maximize VMware related technologies and partner solutions.  To promote member community knowledge sharing, training, collaboration, and fun events.

Get involved by asking questions or answering questions about VMware.

Let's grow our DFW VMUG Community and to foster a winning proposition for our career, our employer's and our IT profession.

Have Fun, Network, Grow & Learn!

DFWVMUG  Social Media is on twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Slack

#Dallas-FortWorth

Latest Discussion Posts

• Don't forget about our Slack workspace.  We have 140+ members already staying connected there! Join DFW VMUG Slack by clicking here ------------------------------ Layne Eckert Richardson TX ------------------------------

• Thank you for  the information all assistance is good assistance. ------------------------------ Bryan Sullivan N/A Dallas TX ------------------------------

• Hello Bryan, I'm sure like a lot of others will reply having your VCP does not get you a job but does show that you have a skillset and a focus. I would suggest that you make sure your LinkedIn is up to date, reach out to your contacts, get active in ...

• I would love to have a conversation with you on how to get a position using my VCP certification. ------------------------------ Bryan Sullivan N/A Sullivan Technologies Dallas TX ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Seeking employment

I have had my Vcp certification for a year . I am having a problem finding a job using the Vmware platform. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Bryan Sullivan  Bryan.A.Sullivan@gmail.com ------------------------------ Bryan Sullivan Dallas ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Non Business Domain
Utdallas
Consultant

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Announcements

• AUSTIN VSPHERE DAY 2020

AUSTIN VSPHERE DAY 2020

Description

vSphere Days: Where Users Connect.

Attend a 2020 vSphere Day to experience information-packed breakout sessions, discover the tools needed to upgrade your current platform, and get the most out of the new features in vSphere. We’re here to help you leverage and extend your vSphere environment, and also share insight into the emerging and future technologies to come. Take your skillset to the next level in just one day – it’s time for you to expand your sphere.

Attendees will experience information-packed breakout sessions on relevant tech topics like:

• Project Pacific Technical Overview: Unifying vSphere and Kubernetes
    • Upgrading vSphere to the Latest and Greatest
    • Project Pacific - Delivering Kubernetes Cluster Services on vSphere
    • Project Pacific - Networking Deep Dive
    • And MORE!

Thursday, March 19th at the Fairmont Austin | 101 Red River Street, Austin, TX 78701

REGISTER NOW

• Cohesity Circuit Qualifying Lap: Dallas