Dallas-Fort Worth VMUG

Welcome to the DFW VMUG Community!

DFW VMUG Logo

The Dallas-Fort Worth VMware User Group (DFW V
MUG) is an independent, member-led community, created to maximize VMware related technologies and partner solutions.  To promote member community knowledge sharing, training, collaboration, and fun events.

Get involved by asking questions or answering questions about VMware.

Let's  grow our DFW VMUG Community and to foster a winning proposition for our career, our employer's and our IT profession.

Have Fun, Network, Grow & Learn!

DFWVMUG  Social Media on the twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn

Upcoming Events

Latest Discussion Posts

• Please join VMware and Sigma to learn how NSX and AppDefense can help you develop a Zero Trust approach to security from both the network and application's perspective. You'll learn how combining the strengths of both these solutions can best meet your ...

• Hey Texas/New Mexico VMUG!  Follow us on Twitter @VmugLubbock ------------------------------ Sean Williams, Senior Systems Engineer CISSP.CHFI.VCAP.VCP(DCV.DTM.NV).MCSE City Bank Lubbock TX ------------------------------

• Free food and beer, and HCI! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/swing-for-the-clouds-with-vmware-hci-dallas-tickets-56371498670 Eventbrite Swing for the Clouds with VMware HCI - Dallas Join us for an afternoon ...

• Profile Picture

VMUG Advantage

Hi  I wont the subscription for VMUG Advantage in last DFW VMUG so wondering when I will get the details about it as I want to start using it. Thanks and please reach out to me directly. manish ------------------------------ Manish Patel Architect ...

• Profile Picture

Free Online Training

Hello, Who does not like some free training? Here is a chance to get some free training for Introduction to Network Virtualization with NSX. This is a 3-hour self-paced online session that you may want to look at. You can go here to get all the details. http://bit.ly/2BF7rq8 ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Non Business Domain
Consultant

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Announcements

• Please come join us for the 2018 DFW VMUG - Lunch and Learn #1!

REGISTER NOW!
    Featured Speaker VMware CTO EUC Brian Madden!
    FREE Lunch Sponsored by Arista Networks!

• Date: February 26th
    • Time:  12PM  - 2PM
    • Location: VMware Office1503 LBJ Parkway, Suite 700, Farmers Branch, TX 75234

Agenda
    12:00 Arista Presentation
    1:00 Brian Madden Presentation
  • Learning, Networking and Hands-On Technology Demos at Legal Draft Beer — Thurs July 19

Sequel Data Systems invites you to come out to Legal Draft Beer this Thursday, July 19, 2018, from 4 pm - 6 pm. Come out and socialize with us and check out Legal Daft taproom. Be sure to register on the event page below to reserve your seat. We look forward to seeing you there!

https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07efj7wpjb11ba1f92