Dallas-Fort Worth VMUG

Welcome to the DFW VMUG Community!

DFW VMUG Logo

The Dallas-Fort Worth VMware User Group (DFW V
MUG) is an independent, member-led community, created to maximize VMware related technologies and partner solutions.  To promote member community knowledge sharing, training, collaboration, and fun events.

Get involved by asking questions or answering questions about VMware.

Let's grow our DFW VMUG Community and to foster a winning proposition for our career, our employer's and our IT profession.

Have Fun, Network, Grow & Learn!

DFWVMUG  Social Media is on twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Slack

Upcoming Events

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Scott, My understanding is that this will be at the same SMG we have been using for the past two events. The address is 1 0110 Technology Blvd E, Dallas, TX 75220 . We are still working on the details of the vSocial. I hope to have this post ...

• Profile Picture

December Event

Saw the December Event teaser up on facebook.  Has registration opened up for that?? Any chance it will be up in the Frisco area? ------------------------------ scott ------------------------------

• Hello Kenneth, Sorry, I thought this was already done. Let me ping the other leaders and find out. I'm sure I can get something posted shortly. Thanks, John ------------------------------ JohnMcconnell DFW VMUG SLED Leader ----------------------- ...

• ​Hey John any movement on this?  If I can assist please let me know!  Happy to help. ------------------------------ Kenneth Schwarz Embedded Software Senior Staff Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Ft. Worth TX ------------------------------

• Hello everyone! My team will be hosting a VMware meetup next week in Dallas (Tuesday, November 12th) where we will discuss VMware on the IBM Cloud, and the advantages that HCX provides to users in an increasingly multi-cloud (and hybrid cloud!) world. ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Non Business Domain
UTDallas
Consultant

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Announcements

• Please come join us for the 2018 DFW VMUG - Lunch and Learn #1!

REGISTER NOW!
    Featured Speaker VMware CTO EUC Brian Madden!
    FREE Lunch Sponsored by Arista Networks!

• Date: February 26th
    • Time:  12PM  - 2PM
    • Location: VMware Office1503 LBJ Parkway, Suite 700, Farmers Branch, TX 75234

Agenda
    12:00 Arista Presentation
    1:00 Brian Madden Presentation