Dallas-Fort Worth VMUG

Welcome to the DFW VMUG Community!

DFW VMUG Logo

The Dallas-Fort Worth VMware User Group (DFW V
MUG) is an independent, member-led community, created to maximize VMware related technologies and partner solutions.  To promote member community knowledge sharing, training, collaboration, and fun events.

Get involved by asking questions or answering questions about VMware.

Let's grow our DFW VMUG Community and to foster a winning proposition for our career, our employer's and our IT profession.

Have Fun, Network, Grow & Learn!

DFWVMUG  Social Media is on twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Slack

Latest Discussion Posts

• I'm a little late to the party, but my blog is at http://blog.thenetworknerd.com/ .  I'm doing a series on Wavefront right now and how to turn data from logs into metrics that can be analyzed with Wavefront.   There's stuff on vSAN in there as well as ...

• While this is not a VMware specific user group meeting, it is a Dallas / Fort Worth IT Generalist group called SpiceCorps that may be of interest.  This Tuesday night at 6 PM we're meeting at Tierpoint's facility in Allen to talk about a number of different ...

• Howdy Michael! :) ------------------------------ Troy Lindsay Partner Solutions Architect Architect Amazon Web Services Dallas TX ------------------------------

• Just waving and saying howdy ;) ------------------------------ Michael Hamblin Security Architect Chief Security/Compliance Officer Technology Spa Sachse TX ------------------------------

• Good callout @Paul Bryant with I had more vmcONaws Experience, but a great opportunity!​ ------------------------------ Nathan Bennett nathanebennett@gmail.com ------------------------------

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Non Business Domain
Consultant

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Announcements

• Please come join us for the 2018 DFW VMUG - Lunch and Learn #1!

REGISTER NOW!
    Featured Speaker VMware CTO EUC Brian Madden!
    FREE Lunch Sponsored by Arista Networks!

• Date: February 26th
    • Time:  12PM  - 2PM
    • Location: VMware Office1503 LBJ Parkway, Suite 700, Farmers Branch, TX 75234

Agenda
    12:00 Arista Presentation
    1:00 Brian Madden Presentation