Dallas-Fort Worth VMUG

Welcome to the DFW VMUG Community!

DFW VMUG Logo

The Dallas-Fort Worth VMware User Group (DFW V
MUG) is an independent, member-led community, created to maximize VMware related technologies and partner solutions.  To promote member community knowledge sharing, training, collaboration, and fun events.

Get involved by asking questions or answering questions about VMware.

Let's grow our DFW VMUG Community and to foster a winning proposition for our career, our employer's and our IT profession.

Have Fun, Network, Grow & Learn!

DFWVMUG  Social Media is on twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Slack

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thanks Sir.. let me apply on portal.. Regards Pankaj Verma ------Original Message------ Just follow the link in the post and apply for the position on the company portal. I have forwarded your information to my boss and as soon as you can ...

• Just follow the link in the post and apply for the position on the company portal. I have forwarded your information to my boss and as soon as you can get the info in the portal we should get something to follow up on from our HR. Billy Brown ------------------------------ ...

• Hi Billy Brown, I am interested in nfrastructure Engineer profile, I have 3+ years of extensive experience in NSX deployment from scratch.. I am VCDX-NV (285). Please let me know how to reach out for this position.. Thanks Pankaj Verma (VCDX 285) ...

• Send an email to the following: Recipient:  DFWVMUG@gmail.com Subject: Add me to  Slack Body: Please add me to the DFWVMUG  slack  workspace. If you don't get a response, I can send a message in Slack to see if the admin will respond there. ...

• If you are an Infrastructure Engineer looking for a challenge and a potential greenfield to implement NSX this is the job for you. Check out AmerisourceBergen -  https://abccareers.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=00001YOT&tz=GMT-06%3A00&tzname=America%2FChicago ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Non Business Domain
UTDallas
Consultant

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Announcements