Dallas-Fort Worth VMUG

Welcome to the DFW VMUG Community!

DFW VMUG Logo

The Dallas-Fort Worth VMware User Group (DFW V
MUG) is an independent, member-led community, created to maximize VMware related technologies and partner solutions.  To promote member community knowledge sharing, training, collaboration, and fun events.

Get involved by asking questions or answering questions about VMware.

Let's grow our DFW VMUG Community and to foster a winning proposition for our career, our employer's and our IT profession.

Have Fun, Network, Grow & Learn!

DFWVMUG  Social Media is on twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Slack

#Dallas-FortWorth

Upcoming Events

Latest Discussion Posts

• Looking to get involved with VMUG to help make it the very best it can be? Interested in sharing your thoughts to help guide valued VMUG partners? As an All Star, you have the opportunity to share your feedback by participating in virtual engagements ...

• The Dallas area VMware team has partnered with Carter BloodCare to kick off a virtual blood drive during the month of June (give at a convenient time for you at a Carter BloodCare location of your choice).  I should have posted this earlier, but there ...

• For those who missed the presentation, you can watch the recording here .  It's almost 2 hours but well worth it to gain some great knowledge. ------------------------------ Nick Korte Engineer VMware Farmers Branch TX ----------------------------- ...

• The link still didn't work for me - The href is set to %20 but the title attribute had the zoom registration link - Here it is for everyone else https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIvfuCsqzwuG9fU8361Su0fK3AfYWlAkVTV ------------------------------ ...

• Thanks to those who let me know the registration link was not working properly.  That has been resolved now. ------------------------------ Nick Korte Engineer VMware Farmers Branch TX ------------------------------

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Non Business Domain
Utdallas
Consultant

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.