Dallas-Fort Worth VMUG

Welcome to the DFW VMUG Community!

DFW VMUG Logo

The Dallas-Fort Worth VMware User Group (DFW V
MUG) is an independent, member-led community, created to maximize VMware related technologies and partner solutions.  To promote member community knowledge sharing, training, collaboration, and fun events.

Get involved by asking questions or answering questions about VMware.

Let's grow our DFW VMUG Community and to foster a winning proposition for our career, our employer's and our IT profession.

Have Fun, Network, Grow & Learn!

DFWVMUG  Social Media is on twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Slack

#Dallas-FortWorth

Latest Discussion Posts

• Don't forget about our Slack workspace.  We have 140+ members already staying connected there! Join DFW VMUG Slack by clicking here ------------------------------ Layne Eckert Richardson TX ------------------------------

• You're invited to the global 2021 VMUG Virtual March Event ! From anywhere in the world, log-in on March 11 to explore cutting-edge VMware Cloud topics like Kubernetes, VMware vSphere with Tanzu, VMware Azure Solutions, and MORE !   We are incredibly ...

• Hi everyone,     This isn't specific to VMUG, but Monday night I'm hosting a virtual event where our speakers will talk through their experience with career change during the pandemic.  Maybe you've been thinking about it and want to hear what it was ...

• Thank you for  the information all assistance is good assistance. ------------------------------ Bryan Sullivan N/A Dallas TX ------------------------------

• Hello Bryan, I'm sure like a lot of others will reply having your VCP does not get you a job but does show that you have a skillset and a focus. I would suggest that you make sure your LinkedIn is up to date, reach out to your contacts, get active in ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Non Business Domain
Utdallas
Consultant

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.