Dallas-Fort Worth VMUG

Welcome to the DFW VMUG Community!

DFW VMUG Logo

The Dallas-Fort Worth VMware User Group (DFW V
MUG) is an independent, member-led community, created to maximize VMware related technologies and partner solutions.  To promote member community knowledge sharing, training, collaboration, and fun events.

Get involved by asking questions or answering questions about VMware.

Let's grow our DFW VMUG Community and to foster a winning proposition for our career, our employer's and our IT profession.

Have Fun, Network, Grow & Learn!

DFWVMUG  Social Media is on twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Slack

Latest Discussion Posts

• I'd love to see some Terraform and Ansible content. ------------------------------ Tim Clevenger ------------------------------

• AWS/Azure certainly. VMware Cloud Services team. I like the idea of Splunk from a logging, monitoring, and adaptive reaction design perspective.  These issues must become an integral part of DevOps and development mindsets. Thanks, looking forward to ...

• Looks good. AWS/Azure are at the top of my list for cloud providers.  ------------------------------ David Castillo VMware Engineer EST Group Arlington TX ------------------------------

• Looks good to me.  AWS would be who I'd like to see as cloud vendor. ------------------------------ Bill McKinley Sr. Systems Administrator ------------------------------

• Howdy Folks!   The days of a typical on-premise VMware Admin is changing. The future is now and is rapidly transforming into a Multi-Cloud and Hybrid-Cloud World.  Are you ready?   We have started planning for a DFW VMUG and DevOps UTD Event ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Non Business Domain
UTDallas
Consultant

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Announcements