Boise VMUG

Welcome to the Boise Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Upcoming Events

• Boise VMUG

Nov 2, 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM (MT)
    Meridian, ID, United States

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: Training

I have one seat open at $2499 for the Authorized VMware vSphere 6.5 class we are running in Boise next week.  This course is typically $4125.  Great opportunity to get your VCP (exams are extra).  Call me if interested. ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Email verification

I am verifying my VMUG email. Thanks, ------------------------------ Tim Douglas Primary Health Medical Group Garden City ID ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Training

Hello everyone,        I have received some information from Leapfox. They are offering a $500.00 discount on training for August 27th -31st. I have attached a flyer. Thanks Louie ------------------------------ Louis Smith Systems administrator System ...

• Still good.... ------------------------------ Michael Pena Programmer Analyst Idaho Army National Guard Boise ID ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Email verification

​Mine is correct. Thanks! Andy ------------------------------ Andy Seal Perspecta Boise ID ------------------------------

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Scentsy Inc
Blue Cross of Idaho

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Announcements

• BOISE VMUG

Hello Everyone.  

Friday November 2nd is our next VMUG. This VMUG will be held at Scentsy Commons which is located at 2901 E Pine ave.  You really can’t miss the place is it huge!  
    Our sponsor will be Tonaquint. Here is a link for their product.
    Http://tonaquintdc.com/

To start the morning off VMware will be represented by Tamar Washington will be here to answer any questions the group might have about VMware and some VMWorld updates.

As always there will be cool giveaways and Goodwood for lunch!
    I hope to see all of you here and I want to thank Scentsy for providing the room and it is a very nice location. Please register by Wednesday of that week so we know how much food we will need!

You can generally park anywhere Please do not part near the front door. When you enter the lobby there is a front desk to the right, you will not need to check in with them, if you look a little to the left of that you should see the Boise VMUG sign right outside the room we are in.  There will either be a table outside the room where you can sign in or the sign in sheet will be just inside the room.  We look forward to seeing everyone again.  If there are any questions about the meeting please feel free to send me an email.