Sydney VMUG

Sydney_VMUG_Logo_cr.png

Welcome to the Sydney Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Shamus, I hope this message finds you well. Yes, I am keen for a refresher. Just wondering if i have missed the communication on the dates for the training 2019. Could you please share them with me? Thanks, Srini ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

UserCon

Hi Members, We are lucky enough to have Chris Wolf - VP & CTO, Global Field and Industry at VMware - delivering our opening keynote this year!  Hear from him here on what he has in store! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHStDqqXjSg YouTube ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Thank you!

Hi Claire Thank you for your work for VMUG this year! Happy holidays! -Jie ------------------------------ Jie Gao The University of Sydney THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY ------------------------------

• Hi Sydney VMUG Members, We are keen to hear from our valued members of the vCommunity who would like to participate in our UserCons next year.  You don't have to be polished or experienced, just prepared to give it a go. 30 minute presentations on a ...

• Profile Picture

Thank you!

Hi Sydney VMUG Members! Thank you to all of our members for your ongoing support over the last year!  We wouldn't exist without you! Unfortunately, we were unable to hold a meeting at the end of this year but we have confirmed DellEMC as the sponsor ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.