Fort Wayne VMUG

vmworld_graphic.png
FWVMUG-Logo.png

​​​

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hey, there! I'm VMUG President Steve Athanas. I am sure by now you have heard that VMworld is kicking off at the end of this month – virtually of course! It's going to be a phenomenal event and I want to make sure you don't miss any of the amazing things ...

• Hello Fort Wayne VMUG, I thought you'd be interested in this 30-minute VMware webinar on a very timely and important topic, Enabling the Remote Workforce using Horizon on VMware Cloud on AWS .   Here is an outline and a registration link:   ...

• I apologize, I put the wrong date for the December meeting. It is December 4 th . Thanks, David Prows, CCE-V, ICE, VMware vExpert | Systems Engineer Beacon ...

• Good morning everyone!  I don't want to pester you too much, but our November 20th meeting, where Bill Kindle will educate us on how to use Pester to test our PowerShell scripts, is just around the corner (see what I did there :-) ).  Bring your laptops ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Beacon Credit Union
Granite Ridge Builders
Beacon Credit Union
CCIS Huntington LLC

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Announcements

• 2020 Meeting Dates

Wednesday, January 15
    Wednesday, February 19
    Wednesday, March 18
    Wednesday, April 15
    Wednesday, May 20
    Wednesday, June 17
    Wednesday, July 15
    Wednesday, August 19
    Wednesday, September 16
    Wednesday, October 21