Fort Wayne VMUG

FWVMUG-Logo.png

​​​

Upcoming Events

Latest Discussion Posts

• I will be attending in person as well ------------------------------ Devan Tilly System Administrator Beacon CU Auburn IN ------------------------------

• I will be in person as well. ------------------------------ Tom Freese System Administrator Trine University Angola IN ------------------------------

• I plan to attend in person. ------------------------------ Jeff Creek System Administrator INdigital FORT WAYNE IN ------------------------------

• Come eat, drink, and geek out with your fellow Fort Wayne VMUG'rs as Members Jeremy Becker and Justin Brant present on automating vCenter, and other things, with Ansible, Powershell, and AWX. Jeremy Becker has this to say about his presentation: "Have ...

1 person recommends this.
  • You're invited to the global 2021 VMUG Virtual March Event ! From anywhere in the world, log-in on March 11 to explore cutting-edge VMware Cloud topics like Kubernetes, VMware vSphere with Tanzu, VMware Azure Solutions, and MORE !   We are incredibly ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Beacon Credit Union
Granite Ridge Builders
Beacon Credit Union
CCIS Huntington LLC

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.