Fort Wayne VMUG

FWVMUG-Logo.png

​​​

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thanks for the reply.  This is good stuff!    I think it may be a work-in-progress as we go forward and will continue to evolve so any other ideas are still welcome for this.  I'll let you know what the initial process looks like.  We should have that ...

• Hi Mike, This is a very good topic to discuss.  I have thought about it a little in the past, but never really done anything with it.  I basically take it out of maintenance mode, migrate a non-critical VM over to the host, test to make sure the VM is ...

• Looking to discuss the various process folks may use to enter their host back into production after an event that brings them out of service. Currently, we are trying to come up with a process that will involve various checks that would help cover ...

• Just a heads up to all: AutoLab has now released v3.0:  http://www.labguides.com/autolab/ Download from: http://www.labguides.com/autolab/autolab-download/ This now supports vSphere 6.7 and Windows 2016.  Still installs vCenter on Windows.  VCSA is ...

• Last night Justin asked why we could login to vc.vlab65.test with passthrough authentication (it automatically tries the credentials of the logged in user) but not 10.0.0.11 (using the IP address instead of hostname). I pulled up my notes from when I ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Brantlab
Granite Ridge Builders
Beacon Credit Union
Huntington County Community School Corporation

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Announcements

• Dates for 2018 Meetings

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 – Open Discussion/White Boarding
    Wednesday, February 21, 2018 – Open Discussion/White Boarding
    Wednesday, March 21, 2018 – Traditional Meeting
    Wednesday, April 18, 2018 – Open Discussion/White Boarding
    Wednesday, May 16, 2018 – Open Discussion/White Boarding
    Wednesday, June 20, 2018 – Traditional Meeting
    Wednesday, July 18, 2018 – Open Discussion/White Boarding
    Wednesday, August 15, 2018 – Open Discussion/White Boarding
    Wednesday, September 19, 2018 – Traditional Meeting
    Wednesday, October 17, 2018 – vBeers
    Wednesday, November 14, 2018 – Traditional Meeting (2nd Wednesday)
    December ? – Social Event