North Carolina Triad VMUG

Welcome to the North Carolina Triad Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello North Carolina VMUG Members! Want the opportunity to share your feedback and experience with VMUG? What would you like to see offered and/or improved? More importantly, do you want the chance to win up to $100?! If you said yes to the above ...

• I am looking for some MSPs that have strong network engineers which are certified to support Fortinet firewalls and switches and are located in the Winston-Salem / Greensboro area...   Let me know if you use these products and have a good recommendation... ...

• Hey everyone, I hope all is well!  At Guilford, we are looking to refresh our servers, storage, and top of rack switching this spring/summer.  Ideally we want to create a fail-over data center that we can move across campus in an active/active scenario.  ...

• Profile Picture

Lenovo Giveaway

​Everyone....   I wanted to update you on a REALLY EXCITING thing that is going to happen at the VMUG meeting on the 27th. Initially, we thought about a tablet for the meeting... BUT graciously enough from LENOVO, they thought our KICK OFF event was a ...

• Hi Everyone,  Looking forward to seeing you on Tues. Feb. 27 th   at Guilford College.  Along with presentations from VMware, Lenovo will be discussing how we can help customers with all of their Data Center needs.  We'll also be giving away a Lenovo ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Dynamic Quest
Dynamic Quest
Southern Pharmacy Services
Guilford College

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.