Sacramento VMUG

Welcome to the Sacramento VMUG (VMware User Group) community group.  

Scan for Feedback
FormsQR

#Sacramento,CA
#vSphere with Operations Management
#vSphere
#vCenterServer
#vRealizeAutomation

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Members! Sacramento VMUG has scheduled an event with Synology on 11/18/20. Webinar title: Sacramento, Seattle & Spokane VMUG Joint Event: License-free backup & high-availability storage with Synology Webinar date: 11/18/2020 Webinar time: ...

• Hello Sacramento VMUG, I thought you'd be interested in a technical-deep dive webinar VMware is hosting on Friday, October 23rd.  We're going to dive into the innovative technologies and architecture of our new "VMware Cloud Disaster Recovery as a Service".   ...

• Profile Picture

See you at VMworld!

Hey, there! I'm VMUG President Steve Athanas. I am sure by now you have heard that VMworld is kicking off at the end of this month – virtually of course! It's going to be a phenomenal event and I want to make sure you don't miss any of the amazing things ...

• Hey everyone! It's been a while! Be sure to check out the upcoming virtual meetup for Sac VMUG. Would love to have many of you in attendance and if you have a camera, let's all interact. Really looking for the community to discuss...anything really. ...

• We just signed a contract with Cohesity and have begun the project work. I can speak so some of this but its not yet in production for us. ------------------------------ Ray Mendez Manager Golden 1 Credit Union West Sacramento CA ------------------- ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.