Local Community Home

Latest Discussion Posts

• VMware & ENS-INC together are putting together a webinar on presenting on a topic that we all can relate to. Remote work is the new normal, but network issues don't have to be. The nature of work has changed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, ...

• Looking to get involved with VMUG to help make it the very best it can be? Interested in sharing your thoughts to help guide valued VMUG partners? As an All Star, you have the opportunity to share your feedback by participating in virtual engagements ...

• Hello VMUG Users,       It has been almost 9 years since I have presented to local VMUG group. I have been active presenting at VM World, Connect Learning, and other channels.  NSX-V to NSX-T Migration is a hot topic this year as the deadline for NSX-V ...

• Hello Sacramento VMUG!   Did you know that VMware Cloud Disaster Recovery (VCDR) can help mitigate the risks of ransomware attacks?  Attend this webinar and learn how from a VMware Senior Engineer (formerly with Datrium).  It will be a quick technical ...

• Hello Sacramento VMUG!   I invite you to come join the rest of the US West Coast VMUGs to hang out later today. It's a great opportunity to meet other members and leaders of the vCommunity. My name is Franky and I am the US West Regional Champion ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.