Tallahassee VMUG

Welcome to the Tallahassee Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Upcoming Events

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Tallahassee! HAVE YOU COMPLETED ALL 4 VMUG ENGAGEMENTS YET? What topics are you interested in? What would you like to see improved next year? Your feedback can help shape the future direction of VMUG!   Now's your chance to finish ...

• Dec 5, 2019 from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM (ET) Location:  Mellow Mushroom 1641 W Pensacola St Tallahassee, FL 32304 Agenda: 5:30 PM-6:00 PM – Registration and Welcome by VMUG Leaders 6:00 PM-6:45 PM – Veeam Update: VMware Backup Tips & What's Coming ...

• As most of you know, VMUG Advantage is the best way to gain the technical skills to accelerate your success with exclusive access to 365-day evaluation licenses for 15+ VMware solutions, 20-35% discounts on VMware training and certifications, $100 off ...

• Hi Molly,  I'm signed up and reservations made.  This will be my first vmug, I'm looking forward to it. ------------------------------ Marden McClamma System Administrator THE FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY Tallahassee FL ------------------------------

• I'm a Systems Architect and VMUG Advantage member who recently moved to Pensacola and would love to get an invite to the FL Slack I saw mentioned in a recent email.

LEADERSHIP TEAM

NetVPro
Okeechobee County Sheriffs Office

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.