Hawaii VMUG

vmworld_graphic.png
Welcome to the Hawaii Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello VMUG Members! This is your invitation to  Ventura County's VMUG October 27, 2020. Join in for a technical session with ControlUp for "how ControlUp adds value with VMware Horizon for realtime monitoring your virtual desktop performance". ...

• We look forward to welcoming you to VMworld 2020 taking place online next week, Tuesday, September 29 – Thursday, October 1.     Plan Your Experience Get ready for 48 hours of innovation-learning, collaborating, ...

• Profile Picture

See you at VMworld!

Hey, there! I'm VMUG President Steve Athanas. I am sure by now you have heard that VMworld is kicking off at the end of this month – virtually of course! It's going to be a phenomenal event and I want to make sure you don't miss any of the amazing things ...

• We have another exciting community group VMUG ready to go. September 9, 2020 from 9am to 11am Hawaii time join VMUG leaders and members from Hawaii, San Diego, Ventura County, Phoenix, Las Vegas, and New Mexico. These awesome VMUG communities have ...

• Profile Picture

VMworld 2020

Hello VMUG Hawaii members, Hope everyone is staying safe and sound.  If you have not already done so, please reserve your spot at VMworld 2020.  As you can imagine, with travel restrictions and lock downs, VMworld will be going fully virtual this year...........and ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Hawaii Medical Service Association
Hawaiian Telcom

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.