Atlanta VMUG

Welcome to the Atlanta Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello VMUG Atlanta! Your friends at Western Digital Data Center Systems are hosting a complimentary full-day training on our NVMe & Object Storage datacenter array products on August 20th at the JW Marriott Buckhead. Class is good for engineers looking ...

• Profile Picture

RE: ATL @ VMworld 2019

Hi Travis, I will be going this year and would be happy to try to hunt you down. ------------------------------ Joe Hoot CTO SUNY Buffalo NY ------------------------------

• Hello Atlanta VMUG! I thought many of you would be interested in an upcoming Technical Hands-on Workshop for VMware Cloud on AWS.   If you want to really learn more in-depth about our premier hybrid-cloud solution with AWS, you should attend this workshop.  ...

• I will be there again this year. Flying into SFO Saturday morning. I will assume you aiming for Sunday lunch for the meet-up. Unless you want to try for Sunday breakfast instead? ------------------------------ Drew Waggoner CISSP, VCP5/6/6.5-DCV, VCP6-DTM ...

• ATLVMUG, are you attending VMworld this year? I'm working on scheduling a meet-up over lunch and would like to get an idea of who would be interested in joining.  If your planning on attending VMworld this year please let me know if your interested and ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

VMware
Pure Storage
Byte Ideas and Solutions

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.