Atlanta VMUG

Welcome to the Atlanta Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Upcoming Events

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

Join us on Slack

Hey Atlanta VMUG Members, I am excited to announce that we are in the process of scheduling several upcoming events.  We are trying to maintain a balance of both fun and technical events.  We hope to increase the community participation and involvement. ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Hello Atlanta VMUG

Thanks Joe! ------------------------------ Jay Green Cloud Systems Support- T3 Engineer INAP ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Hello Atlanta VMUG

Welcome to the VMUG Joseph! ------------------------------ Joe Hoot CTO SUNY Buffalo NY ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Hello Atlanta VMUG

Hello Everyone, I wanted to introduce myself to the community. I have been working as a private cloud engineer supporting VMWare VSphere clusters for almost 5 years, and I'm realizing it's time to get serious about my career as a Virtualization Engineer. ...

• Zduncan2008@gmail.com ------------------------------ Zach Duncan 1100 Camden Court Account Executive / Manager ServiceNow Atlanta GA ------------------------------

LEADERSHIP TEAM

VMware
ServiceNow
ModernHire
Toppan Interamerica, Inc.

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.