Atlanta VMUG

Welcome to the Atlanta Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Upcoming Events

Latest Discussion Posts

• Great!! Here are some links for the software installation that I personally used for for reference. The carl stalhood website is very good as he goes into more detail than vmware docs do so i found it very helpful; however, both docs are good and should ...

• Hi Freddy, yes this is for a brand new Horizon View VDI environment. Thanks Len ------------------------------ Len Boyer Manager - Desktop Engineering Axiall Corporation Duluth GA ------------------------------

• ​Hello Len, Is this for a brand new Horizon View VDI environment? ------------------------------ FREDDY GONZALEZ Dept of Health & Human Services Atlanta GA ------------------------------

• What's Up LEN ~!!!! ------------------------------ Derek Holland Manager Surgical Care Affiliates Buford GA ------------------------------

• Greetings everyone. I am looking for anyone with setting up a VMWare Horizon environment for a Contact/Call Center solution that would be willing to share Lessons Learned and assist a fellow VMUser stay out of hot water. Any suggestions, advice, warnings ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

VMware
Pure Storage
Byte Ideas and Solutions

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.