Atlanta VMUG

Welcome to the Atlanta Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Atlanta VMUG Members! Want the opportunity to share your feedback and experience with VMUG? What would you like to see offered and/or improved? More importantly, do you want the chance to win up to $100?! If you said yes to the above questions, ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Hows Everyone?

Will be attending VMworld again this year. Will make landfall around 2:30 on Sunday. In-Out Burger sounds good to me! Maybe we can do a dinner one night or all go to one of the parties together? ------------------------------ Brian Smith System Administrator ...

• Profile Picture

Not yet but I was starting to think that way.  Me and   @Zach Duncan  ​will be there at 5 on Friday.   So yes Saturday evening would be a great night to go out and have so me fun as a group.  I am open to suggestions ------------------------------ Jason ...

• Profile Picture

I will be attending VMworld again this year but staying at the MGM. Should be landing sometime Saturday afternoon and would be interested in attending the breakfast Sunday morning. Anyone planning anything for Saturday night? ------------------------------ ...

• Hi, I would like to attend the next meetup. I have over 16 years experience as a systems engineer and 8+ with VMware products. I have had VMware VCP, VCP6-NV certifications but they have had to expire since I have been out of work. I am looking to get ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

VMware
Diversified
RentPath

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Announcements