Ireland VMUG

Welcome to the Ireland Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

#Ireland

Upcoming Events

Latest Discussion Posts

• Nice one Sean ;) ------------------------------ Vladan Nikodijevic Network Design Engineer Three Ireland Dublin ------------------------------

• Chapter 9 – Memory Subsystem Bandwidth     Another week down, approaching the halfway mark on the book which feels great.  The chapter was nice and short, which was nice since I'm swamped with things to do.  Some great insights and considerations ...

• Chapter 8 – Memory Architecture Last week we left behind the CPU part of the book.  This week, we move onto Memory!  Just when I was starting to feel a little more comfortable with the CPU and all its magic…  Not going to lie…  I was scratching my ...

• Profile Picture

UK UserCon

Hi Ireland VMUG! Don't forget to register for the UK UserCon on November 27th! Join us at this FREE event for the opportunity to advance your career, connect with hundreds of VMware users, and network with industry professionals like yourself! ------------------------------ ...

• Chapter 7 – Power Management   This chapter was awesome!  I was a bit sceptical at first… Power settings?? How interesting could that be… Surprisingly!!  Instead of focusing on how to save power, we get to explore using power settings to attain ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.