Ireland VMUG

Welcome to the Ireland Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

#Ireland

Upcoming Events

Latest Discussion Posts

• Chapter 5 - NUMA Scheduler Another chapter down and that was awesome one!  There was so much information to take in, but the chapters are flowing off each other nicely.  See below for my take on the chapter and feel free to add your own take on ...

• Chapter 4 - VMKernel NUMA Constructs Chapter 4 down!  It's great to finally get to the bottom of some basic questions I could never get the answer to... "What happens if you change the cores per socket setting when configuring a VM?" "Is there ...

• Chapter 3 – Cache Coherency Week 3 down and that was a very interesting chapter.  In the first chapter, it briefly mentions snooping protocols and cache coherency and left me puzzled.  Thankfully, cleared up a lot of the mystery in these topic. ...

• Chapter 2 – System Architecture Another week and another chapter completed on our journey.  Thankfully, I didn't feel completely out of my depth as the first, so lets rock on!   A quick summary of the topics covered and my interpretation ...

• Chapter 1 – CPU Architecture   The day has finally arrived! The first VMUG vBook Club! Get your books out and thinking caps on! Chapter 1 - DOWN! I'll get the ball rolling with some information of the chapter's contents. ...

1 person recommends this.

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.