El Paso VMUG

vmworld_graphic.png

El Paso Strong Mural

Welcome to the El Paso VMUG Community group

Join the El Paso VMUG community to connect with other IT professionals in the West Texas/Southern New Mexico area to stay up to date on virtualization technology, security or to keep with local events. Meetings are held throughout the year and typically held at Alamo Drafthouse, Top Golf or another local establishment (e.g., Chihuahua’s Stadium). Make sure to follow us on Twitter for updates on events or special announcements.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hey, there! I'm VMUG President Steve Athanas. I am sure by now you have heard that VMworld is kicking off at the end of this month – virtually of course! It's going to be a phenomenal event and I want to make sure you don't miss any of the amazing things ...

• RSVP ------------------------------ Ray Soto System Administrator System Administrator County of El Paso El Paso TX ------------------------------

• When:    Jul 7, 2020 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM (MT) Associated with    El Paso VMUG share:       On behalf of the   #epVMUG   community, we'd like to invite ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Virtual Connect

Hi Mark and El Paso Community members! Thanks for posting about the upcoming Virtual Connect on 6/11! We are looking forward to this great event and hope to virtually see you all there! Best, ------------------------------ Lauren Malloy N/A VMUG ...

• Profile Picture

Virtual Connect

Please Join the VMUG Virtual Connect on Jne 11th 2020 Virtual Connect About the Event Virtual Connect transports attendees to a highly interactive, 3-D virtual environment for in-depth learning and networking opportunities. Prepare for breakout ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

El Paso Electric
texas tech

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.